Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Fighting Furies v East Side Hawks at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Just stay in the locker room. That’s the safest place for you. 👍
I was fully prepared to reply to this message with a complete and utter BURN such as “No way that’s what you’ll have to do!!”, until I realised you’ll be playing on NaturalDisaster, registering my awesome comeback as void.

You got luck this time, Strigs.

I was fully prepared to reply to this message with a complete and utter BURN such as “No way that’s what you’ll have to do!!”, until I realised you’ll be playing on NaturalDisaster, registering my awesome comeback as void.

ND in the ruck, how long is that going to last 😂

ND in the ruck, how long is that going to last 😂
We’ve assembled a team of such talented and able individuals that we make up for his shortcomings.

Don’t worry ND, I’ve got your back.

You were right.

team america vomit GIF
kinky GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No problem, this natural disaster thing. :winkv1:

Im Ready Lets Go GIF by Leroy Patterson

We’ve assembled a team of such talented and able individuals that we make up for his shortcomings.

Don’t worry ND, I’ve got your back.
Just delist that waste of space. Instant improvement

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Fighting Furies v East Side Hawks at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back