Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Gold City Royals v Roys FFC at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Thread has already hit 100 posts. That's about how many possessions I plan to get...

by the end of the first quarter that is.
Delusional post but still not as delusional as a Norf fan saying he’ll save an SFA club :)

Delusional post but still not as delusional as a Norf fan saying he’ll save an SFA club :)
I think we can all move on now. Royals smashing the Roys is a far better subject.

Isn't it about time we had a controversial Umpiring decision? I don't think that entire pitch run by Crimson Azure to score was more than 15m without a bounce. I mean he only took 14 steps with his 10m long legs.

Attachments

• Fletch_50m.gif
    Fletch_50m.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
Isn't it about time we had a controversial Umpiring decision? I don't think that entire pitch run by Crimson Azure to score was more than 15m without a bounce. I mean he only took 14 steps with his 10m long legs.

It realpy isn't a footy match without back to back to back to back 50m penalties

Forced to move. *** off

Swans would have folded/ceased operations if the didn't move from South Melbourne to Sydney.

It's a real shame because I would have loved to have seen a game at the old beautiful Lake Oval (being to several South Melbourne Hellas NSL games there over the years)

The Swans are a unique team with a vocal and passionate fanbase in two cities.

The Bloods are my preferred premier if Carlton don't win it all (provided they don't beat us in the Granny)

Under no circumstances can I abide/tolerate a Freo Flag however, that ain't happening in my lifetime

I curse them like the Cigarette Smoking Man Cursed the Buffalo Bills

Swans would have folded/ceased operations if the didn't move from South Melbourne to Sydney.

It's a real shame because I would have loved to have seen a game at the old beautiful Lake Oval (being to several South Melbourne Hellas NSL games there over the years)

The Swans are a unique team with a vocal and passionate fanbase in two cities.

The Bloods are my preferred premier if Carlton don't win it all (provided they don't beat us in the Granny)

Under no circumstances can I abide/tolerate a Freo Flag however, that ain't happening in my lifetime

I curse them like the Cigarette Smoking Man Cursed the Buffalo Bills

His mumbling explains a lot. They cleaerly weren't sure if he said Bills or Bengals, so they just ****ed both franchises. Gave me good practice for being a Dockers fan I guess...

I am a long suffering Pats fan and I resemble your Pittsburgh fandom :)

Did you watch the Roast of Tom Brady on Netflix ? Pretty cool I thought !
I don’t have Netflix, so no

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Controversial umpiring decision? It's called Simming ;)

Royals, I've got the key points for the team game plane lads.

1. If you've got the ball get it to me.
2. If I've got the ball, shepherd and block for me so I can run the ball and have a shot on goal.
3. If the opposition has the ball, get it and give it to me.
4. Kick outs. If I pass the ball back into play to you, shelter in position until I run by and give me the ball. The 1/2 give and get should also be applied in all stoppages. If for some reason you take possession of the ball at a stoppage, see game plan point 1.
5. If I decide not to contest the ruck, all taps are directed to me.
6. If I am called to the bench, the closest player to the bench will leave the ground in my behalf.

Any questions?

I like a man with a plan.

I'm assuming your gender

giphy.gif

Smug and entitled?? That's our thing!

I sense a lawsuit.

The Doctor who examined my sore/swollen ankle this afternoon actually think I may have arthritis in it:(

I am officially fit the bill of breaking down retirement villiage Roys player
Ahh that's bad news. Is it your goalkicking foot?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Gold City Royals v Roys FFC at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back