Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Gold City Royals v Roys FFC at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

You must be the first person that's ever called me a hipster.
Uh oh he is getting mad

Sassy Dance GIF by Neurads

Cadsky did you know you have The Grim Reaper playing for you ?

GreyCrow is very keen on celebrity deaths and always amongst the Regulars posting celeb passings on the Death List General Discussion comp thread? 💀 :$
I guess that's unlucky for you guys on Sunday.

Feelings are mutual. Less Norf fans I know the better!
Need a big game from all Roys! In honour of Grand Uncle Horace who would've wanted Roys to win this one...

Man I just found out about Horrie's passing about half an hour ago on the bay.

To say I am gutted is an understatement.

Kind of wish I didn't post that gag about GreyCrow and celebrity deaths now.

Hopefully us fellow old farts And cranks at the Roys can honour Grand Uncle Horace in the best way possible and get a pensioner inspired victory at the Golden Throne 🌹

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes. Yes I am.
I'm fuming. So mad. Grr
btw heat death isn't even possible according to me
if all universe is deterministic ie cause and effect down the line within constraints, then the final effect would have to be the cause of a new effect, in other words the final causal event would also have to result in an event
so by definition even the death of the universe would need to lead to a consequent outcome, and thereby could not be considered the end.
you're welcome.

edited once because im heatdeadly serious

I saw manicpie scoping out the royal halls earlier today. Wonder what he thought? I'm sure he was impressed when he saw my portrait at the end above the Golden Throne.

View attachment 2056654
I must admit, I was in awe of the golden hallway. I look fantastic but that's natural for me. Your portrait was like a beacon, shining brightly down the corridor of gold. Regardless of all the glamour, it's my cat like athleticism that will have everyone in awe. I've been compared to the great Gary himself. Bring on the season and let me strut my stuff

I must admit, I was in awe of the golden hallway. I look fantastic but that's natural for me. Your portrait was like a beacon, shining brightly down the corridor of gold. Regardless of all the glamour, it's my cat like athleticism that will have everyone in awe. I've been compared to the great Gary himself. Bring on the season and let me strut my stuff
I can see you side stepping tackles, one after the other on your way to slotting goal after goal. Silky!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Gold City Royals v Roys FFC at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back