Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Gumbies FFC v Baghdad Bombers at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

How do you reckon camel riding opponents will go to trying to reverse their beasts into their allocated parking spot ahead of this week's match
Hopefully a sight better than the attempt by Falconista while showing us where to park. šŸ„“

IMG_8750.gif

You're a bad kisser.
Be better and you'll score and invite.

Of all the things I thought I'd post about today, spin the bottle and bad kissing was well down the list.
This feels very much like my year 8 excursion to Canberra in 1993.... Good times.
If 14 year old me could see me now

Isnā€™t that a punishment?

Iā€™m glad no one videos me on Mondays or any on site alcohol testing.

So cats whatā€™s your favourite tipple?

Depends who's round it is šŸ˜Ž

I grew up drinking beer & then during uni days when it was cheap night out with basic spirits $2 per pot, I got into whiskey

Not sure if I can blame the ads, but a cold CC & Dry is such an easy drink option and it's generally that or a beer when out

Never much been a wine person, but wondering if that's what was flowing on Mass Monday, because after a couple of glasses I'd definitely be the person making that video and thinking it was absolutely brilliant šŸ˜‚

Right up cats_09 alley mate..light on weight.
Depends who's round it is šŸ˜Ž

I grew up drinking beer & then during uni days when it was cheap night out with basic spirits $2 per pot, I got into whiskey

Not sure if I can blame the ads, but a cold CC & Dry is such an easy drink option and it's generally that or a beer when out

Never much been a wine person, but wondering if that's what was flowing on Mass Monday, because after a couple of glasses I'd definitely be the person making that video and thinking it was absolutely brilliant šŸ˜‚
Confirms my light weight post below šŸ˜‰

Hey Bombers, I am still learning this computer stuff, but we are up against a bunch of Gumbies? Surely can't be that hard:)

We can always send in the otters

1721733629079.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But you can shape it to whatever you want ā€¦. leave it Pugsley

Stop Motion Animation GIF by Trent Shy Claymations

That is a very sound tactic.
I think Kophie and Coach were in cahoots, most of Koph's posts were purely do create business for coach
That's what brothers are for..

images-5.jpeg

I'm the good looking one, by the way..

Baghdad will be wearing black arm bands this week in honour of Grand Uncle Horace .

Iā€™ve only just seen the news, a username I knew from around here over the years but didnā€™t have much interaction with him directly. Seems to be pretty well liked, condolences to his family and those close to him

Been a huge night with the two and fro.

Thanks cats_09 for offering a glimmer of bantz. Iā€™ll sleep peacefully now.

It's been a fun night

Bring on the rest of the week & see which team can get their season started on the right foot... Or do we jinx it and both finish the first round winless after a high scoring draw šŸ¤”

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Gumbies FFC v Baghdad Bombers at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back