Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Sin City Swamprats v Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

It's now 46 hours until the weekend - mainly because I've got Friday off.

My normal weekend is Friday - Saturday

Do you have anything exciting planned?

My normal weekend is Friday - Saturday

Do you have anything exciting planned?
Father in law arrives on Friday afternoon - I'm officially becoming an old man next Tuesday (turning 60), so it'll be good to have him here for it.

Father in law arrives on Friday afternoon - I'm officially becoming an old man next Tuesday (turning 60), so it'll be good to have him here for it.
So you're only an unofficial old man now?

Happy birthday for Tuesday btw :beercheers:

hmmm. i get coffee break at work and look here for someone to repsond too and it all Quiet

damicky where is the team

Hoepfully the team sheet is selected on who actually posts. Who cares what the previous season players did (it is only a sim anyway) lol

Team will be selected in the next couple of days

You will definitely be playing

It's now 46 hours until the weekend - mainly because I've got Friday off.
Happy birthday, here's a free eBook, just click to download

1676417578154.png

So you're only an unofficial old man now?

Happy birthday for Tuesday btw :beercheers:
The phone numbers in my little black book all belong to doctors these days, rather than members of the opposite sex, so I guess that makes me old.......

Team will be selected in the next couple of days

You will definitely be playing
woohoo. ill play anywhere any time. Bench . forward . back. centre. Ruck even lol

I jsut want to see those FANS waving my banners

flag.JPG

banner.JPG

My new fan who sends me losts of PMs. I did need to tell him i only after FEMALE fans in my PM box lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The lack of multi-quote... urge to kill rising...
dont see point in multi quote if all the items being quoted are different. means finding all the posts first. then trying to link them in some order and posting comments

much easier to reply to indivisuals who have posted with a comment . and then move back to the next post i want to comment on

Each to their own.

I always put replies in . i dont just spam with a silly GIF or MEME like others do.

But again each to their own.

I actually enjoy typing so happy to post whenever i get a few minutes spare

Better go back and delete references to posters here. 😬
I'm sure they'll work out that I couldn't possibly be talking about them.

Congratulations, you are old enough to go to the pub now

I would never break the law!

puppet-awkward.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Sin City Swamprats v Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back