Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Roys FFC v Coney Island Warriors at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

1 : 6.22 {rW} - 3KZ is Football fifty-five out - backs himself.
1 : 6.26 {rW} - Tremendous solo effort from 3KZ is Football results in a goal.

Fifty-five miles out.

Thanks for the week Warriors.

1 : 3.48 - <<< TheInjuryFactory is trading places with spudmaster >>>
Oi campaigner, that's twice in three weeks TheInjuryFactory. If you wanted to play ruck this season you should've popped your hand up when The Donald asked in the preseason. :madv1: And less than 5 minutes into the blasted game too!

Thanks for the week Roys and for your hospitality at Brunswick. Best of luck for the weeks ahead.

Thanks for posting philreich. We had no particular preference what order the quarters were posted in anyhow so long as the final result was to our liking.

Good win Wazzas, back on the winner's list. 🥳

Oi campaigner, that's twice in three weeks TheInjuryFactory. If you wanted to play ruck this season you should've popped your hand up when The Donald asked in the preseason. :madv1: And less than 5 minutes into the blasted game too!

Thanks for the week Roys and for your hospitality at Brunswick. Best of luck for the weeks ahead.

Thanks for posting philreich. We had no particular preference what order the quarters were posted in anyhow so long as the final result was to our liking.

Good win Wazzas, back on the winner's list. 🥳
It's now a tradition, sub you out 5 mins in, TiF scores big, you get the oranges in 😀😃🙂🙃

Sorry i was not on line much( please refrain from applause, high fiving) during the week and i was out at Whitefriars watching a gritty Canterbury have a win.

Good luck to all quooty-ites and have a good week.

Some important tests coming up for me this week.

Thanks for hosting us this week Roys, you’re good eggs. All the best to you and yours.

Thank you philreich for your time and effort this afternoon, you are an ornament.

We’re back in town Wazzas!

IMG_0654.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i405Bz8.png

Thankfully for the Roys, the Warriors can't kick straight..........
Feel like you go the extra big font when you get to sink the boot into us, turd reich.

3 : 13.21 {rFP} - Quick hands to TheInjuryFactory.
3 : 13.25 {rFP} - TheInjuryFactory bounces the ball.
3 : 13.29 {rFP} - TheInjuryFactory sells the dummy and has a shot.
1725888553912.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Roys FFC v Coney Island Warriors at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back