Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Roys FFC v Coney Island Warriors at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I mostly post in bed when I’m active in the SFA, particularly naked
I don't have a TV nor a lounge suite in the living space. Everything I ever do here is done from sitting cross-legged on my bed.

Not naked tho.

Wash the cars, go for a walk in the pool, visit Costco and off to see Canterbury play Powerhouse so an action packed day for me

Good day yesterday as I went to the St Johns v North brunswick game and the canteen was terrific including edible artisan sausage rolls.

I mostly post in bed when I’m active in the SFA, particularly naked
I never go naked. I always wear top.
In honour of my hero Winnie the Pooh

Wash the cars, go for a walk in the pool, visit Costco and off to see Canterbury play Powerhouse so an action packed day for me

Good day yesterday as I went to the St Johns v North brunswick game and the canteen was terrific including edible artisan sausage rolls.
I hope you weren’t naked doing these things?

I'm old. I always wake up early. There's the garden to potter around in, the trash to sort, the neighbours' trash to sort, I must write an angry missive to the letters page about the government, 17 cats to feed (and one budgie), need time to bake a sponge cake, and got to get the washboard and ringer up and running. My day starts at 5am... and finished at 7pm.
Just how lazy are your 17 cats that the budgie still survives??
And has the neighbour not yet pieced together your ulterior motives for going through their trash?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time to catch up on some sleep today! I’ve had a big weekend. Iron Maiden and the Swans beating the Giants. Need to slow the heart rate a bit :)

Lean into it. Keep the adrenaline going. I'll meet you at the Warriors campervans, I'll bring the airhorn and the honey, you bring the wasps.

Lean into it. Keep the adrenaline going. I'll meet you at the Warriors campervans, I'll bring the airhorn and the honey, you bring the wasps.
I’ll bring the W.A.S.P. :D

heavy metal GIF

Well shit, I guess it's Wasp Round then.

CgRsQWG.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Roys FFC v Coney Island Warriors at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back