Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Sin City Swamprats v Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

For some reason this thread has slowed down a little - trying to work out why........

Sad Am Fine GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:
For some reason this thread has slowed down a little - trying to work out why........
I can fix that, it’s Friday night and I have no life, spam spam spam

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the current record for shortest SFA ruckman? :think: Might be giving it a shake this week. I'll swing by the Salvos and pick up a cape on the way to Underground Stadium.

1721981650726.gif
Ocha905 strongly suggest you rove to the oppo ruckman until I get the hang of things.

What's the current record for shortest SFA ruckman? :think: Might be giving it a shake this week. I'll swing by the Salvos and pick up a cape on the way to Underground Stadium.

View attachment 2059398
Ocha905 strongly suggest you rove to the oppo ruckman until I get the hang of things.
If Shaun Grigg could ruck anything is possible. You've got this.

I will say Steve Buscemi just seems like an amazing guy in addition to an awesome actor.

My fav story is he used to be a firefighter. During 9/11 he volunteered as a firefighter in between working on set, in clearing out the rubble and getting help to people. No one knew this, he never talked about it until someone was looking through old photos of 9/11 and realised there were pictures of him as a firefighter
He's a beautiful human

A few drinks and an impending Port Adelaide loss tonight should help 😜
Hope they lose horribly, thus making way for the Magnificent Hawfs Youf

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Sin City Swamprats v Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back