Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Roys FFC v Coney Island Warriors at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I am well. The cards have not been kind. My last tournament series on the Gold Coast was a disaster. I'm currently dealing with storm damage at two of my properties and at my age I'm feeling less comfortable up a ladder. First world problems which all pale into insignificance when I think of what the sim has in store for us.
My povvo rent-paying heart bleeds for you mate :cautiousv1:

Repairs complete and I didn't die, huzzah!

Mind you when I was 20 feet in the air on a ladder with a sheet of polycarbonate in one hand and a tek screw gun in the other and the wind picked up I was glad I wore my extra heavy duty underpants.
Haha good on you mate! Hopefully the damage wasn't too severe. Can appreciate the feeling less steady on a ladder / at heights as the years pass on.

Last edited:

Repairs complete and I didn't die, huzzah!

Mind you when I was 20 feet in the air on a ladder with a sheet of polycarbonate in one hand and a tek screw gun in the other and the wind picked up I was glad I wore my extra heavy duty underpants.

Good on you Reg, a true self made repair man ! Mind you, your post just reaffirmed my long standing believe that Wazza players always wear soiled/skidmarked undies lol :$

View attachment 2100453
'In my younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that I've been turning over in my mind ever since. Whenever you feel like criticizing anyone, he told me, just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had. '

1725438713615.png

"I wish I was Big"
- 3KZ is Football after the girls made fun of his wee-wee

I am well. The cards have not been kind. My last tournament series on the Gold Coast was a disaster. I'm currently dealing with storm damage at two of my properties and at my age I'm feeling less comfortable up a ladder. First world problems which all pale into insignificance when I think of what the sim has in store for us.
With 4 days of extreme wind in the southern tablelands and my property being 70% treed I thought I'd lose a few.

Only damage, pool cover down the paddock, and letterbox post snapped off!
No trees down.

merlin_9401712_7e9753aa-778d-4302-96d1-36158288f7ee-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg

“Aujourd’hui Maman est morte. Ou peut-être hier, je ne sais pas”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love the ol Brunswick Junction ...then again who doesn't love a good BJ

Warms the cockles of my heart. I can feel Big win about to drop
Oof! When DemurePrincess is wow reacting your innuendo-infused post you know you've crossed the line. Uncharted territory.

IMG_0629.jpeg
“After dinner I sat and waited for Pyle in my room over the rue Catinat; he had said, ‘I’ll be with you at least by ten,’ and when midnight struck I couldn’t stay quiet any longer and went down into the street.”

IMG_0762.jpeg
“I could have told you he was going to be late.”

Oof! When DemurePrincess is wow reacting your innuendo-infused post you know you've crossed the line. Uncharted territory.
Rubbish! Was a bit early for blow job chat that’s all! Almost chocked on my bloody banana 😉

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 7: Roys FFC v Coney Island Warriors at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back