Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Sin City Swamprats v Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Reading Port's form is like trying to read a woman's mind - last night gives no indication of how we'll go against Sydney next week.
...so it's Port's prerogative to change their form?

What's the current record for shortest SFA ruckman? :think: Might be giving it a shake this week. I'll swing by the Salvos and pick up a cape on the way to Underground Stadium.

View attachment 2059398
Ocha905 strongly suggest you rove to the oppo ruckman until I get the hang of things.

How short are you, Mr Potato Head?

An old couple, Margaret and Bert, moved to Aldershot.

Bert always wanted a pair of authentic Marching boots, so, seeing some on sale in an Army Surplus shop one day, he bought them and wore them home.

Walking proudly, he sauntered into the kitchen and said to his wife, "Notice anything different about me?"

Margaret looked him over. "Nope," she answered.

Frustrated, Bert ducked into the bathroom, undressed and walked back into the kitchen completely naked except for the boots. Again he asked Margaret, a little louder this time, "Notice anything Different NOW?"

Margaret looked up and said in her best deadpan, "What's different, Bert? It's hanging down today, it was hanging down yesterday, and it'll be hanging down again tomorrow!"

Annoyed, Bert exclaimed, "And do you know why it's hanging down, Margaret?"

"Nope. Not a clue," she replied.

Bert came back, "It's hanging down because it's looking at my new boots!"

Without missing a beat, Margaret replied, "Should have bought a hat, Bert. Should have bought a hat!"

7XTBVQm.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excuse the intrusion. Today is the last day to submit a ladder for the BovBall game so I am doing a final encouragement to get involved. This golf style of scoring game compares your ladder against each rounds current ladder to give you a score each week. The Lowest total score at the end of the home and away wins. Use a randomiser if you need. Just one post with all 13 teams is enough to play the entire season. You won't find an easier game that requires so little effort!

Excuse the intrusion. Today is the last day to submit a ladder for the BovBall game so I am doing a final encouragement to get involved. This golf style of scoring game compares your ladder against each rounds current ladder to give you a score each week. The Lowest total score at the end of the home and away wins. Use a randomiser if you need. Just one post with all 13 teams is enough to play the entire season. You won't find an easier game that requires so little effort!
tenor.gif

Oh hi MP. Do you have some sort of infographic that can let me know who belongs to which team?
I don’t put a lot of effort into my own life and you expect me to do it for the sfa ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Sin City Swamprats v Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back