Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Has it been two minutes already šŸ˜²

I better get back to procrastinating at work
Time flies when you're accruing two All-Sweet FA selections in your first 33 games, I guess.

Time flies when you're accruing two All-Sweet FA selections in your first 33 games, I guess.
I'm so grateful to never have to look at an All-SFA thread ever again.

I'm so grateful to never have to look at an All-SFA thread ever again.
Did you prefer your selection in Season 12, 13, 17, or 21, Clarkey?

ClarkeM debuted a season after you and he still has many more games played?? what happened there chief
Oh, I'm actually not Chief!

But to answer your question, I was dropped for parts of Season 8, 9, and 15 due to inactivity and general incompetence. Then I voluntarily missed a bunch of games due to the Demons' posting dominance.

Clarkey probably has also played more finals (?).

Thanks for asking!

But to answer your question, I was dropped for parts of Season 8, 9, and 15 due to inactivity and general incompetence. Then I voluntarily missed a bunch of games due to the Demons' posting dominance.

Thanks for asking!
Thanks! I appreciate your response and education, chef!

Thanks for asking!
ClarkeM, on the other hand, has demanded the centre position at the Wonders since being delisted by the Demons in Season 8.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm so happy the Demons are giving us Lots of Love this week :love:
Demons this week thinking about our game

All The Feels Im Obsessed GIF by The Bachelor Australia

Loving Love You GIF by Pengu

Some of the people I recruited have got more games than me, sometimes people take breaks for personal reasons and sometimes they sit out to make way for others.
Shit happens in a game.

I remember tho when we first got hashtags on BF #lolWonders was the one trending for months haha, I had no idea what it was until I came here. Then I was like Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I get it now.
Itā€™s still the original and the best.

Did you prefer your selection in Season 12, 13, 17, or 21, Clarkey?
Meh. I think not getting selected in my best season to date which was Season 30* or around then due to the very amusing clear biases within the Committee actively trying to justify not putting me in the All SFA based on my character (not the criteria lol). Different committee, different result. But that's the All-SFA at the end of the day and it's ultimately all pointless so thus, I don't really tend to care about it.

I do think that 50/50 criteria is absolutely ridiculous. As too the positional question marks that are brought up (sorry Head, INT is not a position for All-SFA).

*Or around then. It was in Covid. I was a fiend that season, super active, engaging, should have been a lock in all honesty.

BREAKING

The Mount Buller Demons are pleased to announce that rookie p4p1 will debut in Round 1 against the Wonders. p4p1 will line up on the wing, contributing to a formidable 1-2 wing duo with MBD sensation Gralin.

What have you got to say about THAT, Wonders? šŸ„³

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back