Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Sin City Swamprats v Mount Buller Demons at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello coons! How have you been, what’s the happs? I’ve missed you!
I’ve been alright just busy usual stuff! What about you? Not a lot really. Missed you too!

Game day Delons

I won't be around much as I've got to drive 800kms home

You'll have to do the heavy lifting today Scythe94 I expect p4p1 will be a little hung over

Game day Delons

You'll have to do the heavy lifting today Scythe94 I expect p4p1 will be a little hung over
Safe journey!

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Swampies!

Fried haloumi on lettuce and continental bread is a wonderful breakfast to start the day.

I heartily recommend it.

Whatever you do today, do it with oomph.

Good morning Swamprats & Demons. It’s match day! This game will be posted at around 5.40pm AEST/Vic Bias time
Best wishes to both teams
philreich damicky
Headless Wosh

I’ve been alright just busy usual stuff! What about you? Not a lot really. Missed you too!
Great today, things have finally quietened down and the rain is watering all the vegi’s I planted the last few days. About to have a nice early lunch, then tea and cake, then I dunno maybe even a nap! Just a bloody good Sunday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game day Delons

I'm still on holidays, but will try and pop in later on :)

Great today, things have finally quietened down and the rain is watering all the vegi’s I planted the last few days. About to have a nice early lunch, then tea and cake, then I dunno maybe even a nap! Just a bloody good Sunday.
Sounds good!

I heard that he was brave enough to declare a win for Brisbane a full ten minutes prior to the end of the Grand Final yesterday.
When Sydney needed 9 goals in the last 3 minutes, I figured it was probably a bridge too far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Sin City Swamprats v Mount Buller Demons at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back