Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Baghdad Bombers v West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Checks who is Admin
Checks who is the Baghdad Bombers Committee Rep

Laughs uncontrollably for several minutes until collapsing from exhaustion
I didn’t realise we had a 4chan beta cuck on the forum until today but alas, here you are.

Talk properly. It’ll do you some good.

It's looking a bit long gone. Another of your disgusting epicurian misadventures......I don't think you need the runs that badly do you.
At the end of the day you’ll end up with the shits… how hungry are you? It’s cheese! It won’t kill you!

Smell it though? If it smells like you just took your socks off and rubbed them between your arse cheeks then definitely don’t eat it 🤦‍♀️😂

I'm doing the best I can with very little supply. I actually blame ClarkeM more than you.
Well this is uncalled for, here I am keeping this club together and despite all of what’s happening on the other side of the fence, our club is actually keeping together.

Probably.....I've been up since 3.30am I need to stop typing seeing as i don't seem to be able to.
I know a guy who is great at finger manipulation - I’ll give him a call.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the end of the day you’ll end up with the shits… how hungry are you? It’s cheese! It won’t kill you!

Smell it though? If it smells like you just took your socks off and rubbed them between your arse cheeks then definitely don’t eat it 🤦‍♀️😂
I've run out of crackers.
And there's still a bit more of that cheese to go.
Was delicious.
But I'll keep a bucket handy for the next few hours just in case.
Smells like cheese.

I've run out of crackers.
And there's still a bit more of that cheese to go.
Was delicious.
But I'll keep a bucket handy for the next few hours just in case.
Smells like cheese.
Jerry Seinfeld GIF

It's looking a bit long gone. Another of your disgusting epicurian misadventures......I don't think you need the runs that badly do you.
Decided to chuck the rest of the cheese.
Didn't pay for it anyway.
A freebie from Woolies paid up Rewards members.

Not sure it's mixing too well with the steak and rice I had for dinner.

I didn’t realise we had a 4chan beta cuck on the forum until today but alas, here you are.

Talk properly. It’ll do you some good.
I’ll put in layman’s terms you can understand.

You are a wanna be admin, ass kisser if the highest order and have weaselled your way in to the purple circle.

It may be liked at the Wonders but not at Baghdad.

I terribly miss Uncle so my condolences. He was a great poster that everyone respected. I’d say learn from him.

Not sure it's mixing too well with the steak and rice I had for dinner.
Interesting combination, I went for some steak and asparagus tonight with a side of some pasta. Steak and rice though, don’t mind it.

I’ll put in layman’s terms you can understand.

You are a wanna be admin, ass kisser if the highest order and have weaselled your way in to the purple circle.

It may be liked at the Wonders but not at Baghdad.

I terribly miss Uncle so my condolences. He was a great poster that everyone respected. I’d say learn from him.
Wannabe admin? Heck no. I just love the place that I am so profoundly dominate in that I was willing to step up into a role while others were willing to cry about being found out. It was hilarious and still is.

Purple circles, far out you’re absolutely obsessed aren’t you. Speaking of obsession, let’s talk about me and the Wonders more. We are elite. We are godly. We are just everything you guys want to be.

Horry would be absolutely laughing right now at the state of the Bombers and in turn, proud as punch of the club that he’s helped build back up.

Wrong thread, Pugsley quit the Bombers.

Bottom of the ladder, pathetic club culture, every second player gets permabanned and they cry as soon as they get called out, it’s a real wonder why he’s called quits you know 😂

Interesting combination, I went for some steak and asparagus tonight with a side of some pasta. Steak and rice though, don’t mind it.
I did the airfryed asparagus last night with Salmon Teriyaki.
The worst rice I've ever cooked from not enough water.
Had to cook it a bit more in microwave tonight.
Not the best steak I've done either. Cost enough even after the near use by date 40% discount.

Said Porterhouse on the pack.
More like Portionofmouse.

Will try airfryer cooking it from room temp next time, instead of from partially frozen still!

The cottage cheese and crackers desert ended up being the best part of the meal.

Wannabe admin? Heck no. I just love the place that I am so profoundly dominate in that I was willing to step up into a role while others were willing to cry about being found out. It was hilarious and still is.

Purple circles, far out you’re absolutely obsessed aren’t you. Speaking of obsession, let’s talk about me and the Wonders more. We are elite. We are godly. We are just everything you guys want to be.

Horry would be absolutely laughing right now at the state of the Bombers and in turn, proud as punch of the club that he’s helped build back up.
It’s not what Horrie told me mate.

And as for Baghdad….

theme park dance GIF

Read it and weep ass kisser.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Baghdad Bombers v West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back