Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Baghdad Bombers v West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Surprised there was room. I have rather large hands.
Is that why you walked around like that… I just thought you were just a clever pug
Dog Fuck You GIF

Guess not! I love when the truth comes out!

Guess your new nickname is Stretchy! 🙌🏻

Last edited:
Are you now radioactive after eating that cottage cheese?
I now regret binning the last bit of it, as my afterglow only lasted for one night.

It was safer than the Turkish bread, which I told a loved one to use for lunch today, but was mouldy.

"Like the dust, that settles all around me.
I must find a new home."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I probably missed it because My Kitchen Rules is on every night.
I actually don’t mind that show hey?

Are you watching it now?

I asked my mate to apply with me to that show and she turned and looked at me blankly and said… I love you! But NO!

I guess she thinks I’m bossy! 🤷🏼‍♀️

I actually don’t mind that show hey?

Are you watching it now?

I asked my mate to apply with me to that show and she turned and looked at me blankly and said… I love you! But NO!

I guess she thinks I’m bossy! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yep I'm watching it, big score last night.

For those of you who are BF Crime thread connoisseurs or West Coast lovers/livers, you might have seen that in recent days, a human tibia bone was found on Cottesloe beach buried in the sand.

There's been some issues with DNA testing in some Australian jurisdictions, so if there was some DNA lab testing cross-contamination with the testers KFC leftovers, it's possible that the bone found at Cott beach, is one of my larger non-human doggy bones I buried on that stretch of beach for a rainy day, many decades ago.

For those of you who are BF Crime thread connoisseurs or West Coast lovers/livers, you might have seen that in recent days, a human tibia bone was found on Cottesloe beach buried in the sand.

There's been some issues with DNA testing in some Australian jurisdictions, so if there was some DNA lab testing cross-contamination with the testers KFC leftovers, it's possible that the bone found at Cott beach, is one of my larger non-human doggy bones I buried on that stretch of beach for a rainy day, many decades ago.

I love true crime. Love love love it!!!

I love true crime. Love love love it!!!
So you don't know there is a whole section of BF devoted to Crime?
It's serious though.....but there is a heap of it here:

Who wants to have a fun little wager??

Hang on! Hang on! I don’t condone betting but when it’s on me it’s okay.

So on Saturday I’m competing in another survivor day trial. Gold Coast vs Brisbane!

Now my track record isn’t great. I’ve played 2 of these and took first boot both times….. now I won’t mention the fact that my mouth has a lot to do with my downfall!

ClarkeM AnUltimateRessie shut up! Nobody asked for your opinions 😜

So here’s where we are at…..

Will DP ->

A. Take first boot

B. Win

C. Make merge

D. Make final tribal council

I’m gonna say C. Well hope more like it! 🤞🏻
💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

So you don't know there is a whole section of BF devoted to Crime?
It's serious though.....but there is a heap of it here:

Mmm! I a closet crime lover!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Baghdad Bombers v West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back