Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Baghdad Bombers v West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Howdy Wonders..

If you are struggling to know where to go in lovely Baghdad tonight, let Uncle KohKoh show you around..

We'll head out for a quick bite at my restaurant, 'The Allah Sn-Akbah for a tasty kebab.

View attachment 2129355

Then we'll pop across the road to the best girlie bar in town, 'The Gaza Strip' for a perv and a dance..

I'll take you upstairs where the resident house band "Bomb Jovi" are performing.
Theyll play some of their best tunes "Losing my Head over You", "Rocket Launcher Man", "You're Six, you're Beautiful, and you're Mine".. and we can jump around in the mosh pit to their best song 'Living on a Prayer mat'..

If you're more into the 'local scene' we can head into the basement where the weekly 'Battle of the Bands' is going down.. this week's lineup includes 'The Throwing Stones', 'Quran Quran', 'Mecca Death', 'Sunni and Cher', 'Hall and Goats' and 'Vanilla Isis'.

Later on as we close out the evening, we can head to the piano bar across the road 'The Turbin Cowboy' and see Sharia Twain perform some softer tunes.
Her rendition of the love song 'You stole my heart..and now I must take your left hand' is a beauty, and bound to bring a tear to your eye..
461526848_1073873424108106_354631597390336808_n.jpg

I'm getting tired now...
Is that your best pickup line?

Episode 1 Pick Up Lines GIF by BLoafX

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I despise JD sry.

Haha

Anyone remember this crap??

I reckon I would have been maybe 19/20 and I went through a country stage! Dated a bloke from Dalby who had a beef ranch!

Rough as ****ing guts! And Im saying that! 😂

Haha

Anyone remember this crap??

I reckon I would have been maybe 19/20 and I went through a country stage! Dated a bloke from Dalby who had a beef ranch!

Rough as ****ing guts! And Im saying that! 😂

What they made you line dance?
Jeez that is rough.

What they made you line dance?
Jeez that is rough.
Nah! These blokes were feral!

Boyfy took me to this agricultural party and the lads thought it was funny to do helicopters!

You ask what that is?

You wished you didn’t!

Feral country ****ers… they would consume as mush piss as the could in a matter of a few seconds and then they would spin until they would spewed.. but bc they were spinning the projectile vomit sprayed out like helicopter propellers!

Disgusting!!!

Clearly my country phrase ended shortly after that!!!

Yuck!!

Boyfy took me to this agricultural party and the lads thought it was funny to do helicopters!

You ask what that is?

You wished you didn’t!

Feral country ****ers… they would consume as mush piss as the could in a matter of a few seconds and then they would spin until they would spewed.. but bc they were spinning the projectile vomit sprayed out like helicopter propellers!

Disgusting!!!

Yuck!!
Yeppers that's feral.

You ask what that is?

You wished you didn’t!

Disgusting!!!

Yuck!!
That's known as the Crowwy where I'm from

You ask what that is?

You wished you didn’t!

Disgusting!!!

Yuck!!
tl;dr please

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Baghdad Bombers v West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back