Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Baghdad Bombers v West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

I like the sound of that
Kristen Bell Awww GIF

Thumbs down?

Heads down?

Help me! 🗣️
I don't do hanky panky with the opposition.

And coach has decreed that we abstain in the lead up to this weekend's big game to see if that helps us perform better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And coach has decreed that we abstain in the lead up to this weekend's big game to see if that helps us perform better.
I don’t want to play with you either! Come Sunday though…

Cat Food GIF

Abstaining for a random sim seems drastic. I am of the religion that says “use it or lose it” myself

Hey Sandy Ta tas 😂

Nice! I understand your facial expressions!

But seriously! Ya know when you go to the beach and you may not get amongst the surf but you can guarantee that little pocket in you togs will be filled with sand anyway, to the point it looks like you have your own balls!

I don’t like that!! Nope! No! Hate it!

Does anyone else still get quicksand nightmares from having watched Tarzan as a kid?

I hear that the Abdu Prison pitch is at risk of turning into quicksand in wet weather.

Fabulous exfoliant 👍🏻

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Baghdad Bombers v West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back