Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Baghdad Bombers v West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Fabulous exfoliant šŸ‘šŸ»
If you are a piece of wood.
Although I remember that they do have a black substance that they use as an exfoliant at the haman in the Grand Mosquee in Paris.
Do you have a haman in baghdad?

If you are a piece of wood.
Although I remember that they do have a black substance that they use as an exfoliant at the haman in the Grand Mosquee in Paris.
Do you have a haman in baghdad?
If we dig it up. Sure šŸ‘šŸ»

Watch out!
They could be bOOBy trapped, bugged, or have a rat hiding in them.
Nope! Just fresh blooms.

Now I want to know where they came from and what the **** do they want by sending flowers šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I'm going to use some Bombers for planks if we have a rainy day at the Abdu Prison on Sunday.

eric cartman jesus GIF by South Park
Nice! Youā€™ll just be used šŸ˜˜šŸ˜œ

Nope! Just fresh blooms.

Now I want to know where the came from and what the **** do they want by sending flowers šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
It wasn't me.

Any flowers I'd send you would not arrive until Sunday, and be addressed to the Abdu Prison WBench.

It wasn't me.

Any flowers I'd send you would not arrive until Sunday, and be addressed to the Abdu Prison WBench.
No note though. Too ashamed to own up clearly šŸ˜‚

Oh shite! That reminds me, we still havenā€™t fixed that sewage pipe šŸ„“

View attachment 2130314
As El Capitano said, strictly fly in and fly out. Don't break your back Grav scheduling any work on our behalves, however if you all want to go down with cholera or just be depleted by worms and other discomforts...well that's up to you.
Like I know already you don't like to do much in your club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It wasn't me.

Hey is this the Benny Hill Bad Taste award word of the week?
Wench?
I've seen mention of it in another Qooty thread, asking for a friend.

The Sydney board notifications have been an issue for a while, read this for a fix šŸ¤™šŸ»

The Sydney board notifications have been an issue for a while, read this for a fix šŸ¤™šŸ»

Season 3 Thank You GIF by The Office

I can finally be in peace again on bigfooty.

Would have been some good stuff on that board early this week! Wish I got the notifications.
It's the first time I've had to log out and log in, about two weeks ago now, with the lastest version of the site.

Funnel us all to their board then claim they're the most active/popular board on BF?

Plotting Conspiracy Theory GIF
I thought the decent thing was stay away for a week and let them sort themselves out, the poor darlings.
That's a mighty big claim to aim for, the most active board on the site.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Baghdad Bombers v West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back