Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Mount Buller Demons v Coney Island Warriors at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

WARRIORS, are you EXCITED to return to THE SNOW DOME? 🌨️
i4TguUV.gif

If he does grow up to be an accountant I’m not trusting a bloke called Ronin to hold onto my money when he’s gonna spend it on leadbellys guitar and crypto but I have all assurances Bruce’s idea of skimming from the top involves early onset baldness
Unless he's like Bruce Campbell, where he'll go back in time to medieval England with a boom stick and a chainsaw stuck to the stump where his hand used to be and mumble his way through the Necronomicon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unless he's like Bruce Campbell, where he'll go back in time to medieval England with a boom stick and a chainsaw stuck to the stump where his hand used to be and mumble his way through the Necronomicon.

Groovy.

1727842330662.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Mount Buller Demons v Coney Island Warriors at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back