Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Mount Buller Demons v Coney Island Warriors at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry a bit absent atm with school holidays and beautiful weather…and trying to salvage my fruit tress the possums have destroyed this year 😭

I know Tonga Bob especially will be missing me desperately but I’ll be around more in the next few days.

I thought we ditched that one when we realised it had no lyrics? I know the short list included:
Cows with Guns - Dana Lyons
Scatman (Ski-Ba-Bop-Ba-Dop-Bop) - Scatman John
Jump Around - House of Pain
Cows With Guns is a most underrated tune.

Sorry a bit absent atm with school holidays and beautiful weather…and trying to salvage my fruit tress the possums have destroyed this year 😭

I know Tonga Bob especially will be missing me desperately but I’ll be around more in the next few days.
Miiisssss yooooouuuuu
Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

Can't talk, soaking in a bath of Dare Triple Espresso. Great for the pores, and there's a heap on the market since you quit.

Very thoughtful of you
that’s more time and care than I put in during my whole season at the Bears
Las Vegans (Spanish for 'The Vegans') are known to have very little energy so you'd be excused.

Hey everyone has a skeleton in the closet, pal.
Hey, you're part of a very select group. Only five (5) people have captained the Coney Island Warriors in 21 seasons. Some clubs go through five captains in one season, so Warriors Captains are rarer than rocking horse poo.

that seems pretty far fetched Filthy

I mean FG is just a smol black cat where as I am a larger orange muppet
Oh yeah, I can be a puppet too!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that seems pretty far fetched Filthy

I mean FG is just a smol black cat where as I am a larger orange muppet
"smol" is not a word. You can't just go around making words up, that would be unjermiacal.

Cows With Guns is a most underrated tune.
Huh. That was the theme tune of my gaming clan back in the days of Battlefield 2 tournaments

Huh. That was the theme tune of my gaming clan back in the days of Battlefield 2 tournaments
I have no idea what this means but mazel tov to you regardless

Battlefield? I have evidence suggesting otherwise mate.
Game Computer GIF by Ekdojo
Nobody wins that. My clan won a $25k BF2 tourney back in the day, shared between 12 if my memory servers me right 😉

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Mount Buller Demons v Coney Island Warriors at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back