Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Mount Buller Demons v Coney Island Warriors at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah yes Friday

the day where the gifs of Steve come out

Family Feud Clap GIF by Steve Harvey
steve buscemi people to kill GIF

Morning friend are you back home now or still down south with us heathens?
Back home my friend. Had a lovely week in Melbourne though – now back in Sydney and my train line is closed for the next 12-18 months 🤗

Headless in honour of the great Joey D can I play the Joe D role this weekend? I would like to miss goals from straight in front but kick goals out of my ass like it is easy work.
There's only one great Joey D.

lkQRHxC.png

The boy BigJoeD_ 🤙

Back home my friend. Had a lovely week in Melbourne though – now back in Sydney and my train line is closed for the next 12-18 months 🤗
Ah yes, you're on the T3. That's going to be a nightmare. Just what Sydney needs for the next 18 months - more traffic on narrow, overcrowded roads.

Just saw your av too. I giggled.

what are they doing that requires it to be shut down so long

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what are they doing that requires it to be shut down so long
Converting the line to Metro (driverless, more frequent and supposedly more accessible services).

Or just the diversion of funds to mates who conduct infrastructure projects. Both plausible.

Converting the line to Metro (driverless, more frequent and supposedly more accessible services).

Or just the diversion of funds to mates who conduct infrastructure projects. Both plausible.
ah yes we'll shut it down for 18 months to bring it back with less staff

genius

Can't talk, soaking in a bath of Dare Triple Espresso. Great for the pores, and there's a heap on the market since you quit.
I’ve fallen off the wagon 😑

Morning p4, hows the week been? :D
Busy, supposed to finish off a project this week but someone (not me) decided to get the solid timber jarrah floor in our historic building epoxied instead of just oiled or something similar and it has not worked out. So busted a gut all week to find out that we now have an extra week because the floor has to be sanded back and redone. So really not been able to get on here as much as I would have liked to, for what was no reason in the end.
The soul crushing news of Daniher retiring has made the week end on a downer. Not even because it hurts our chances of going back to back but because I will miss watching the guy play. Never a dull moment when he is involved.

How was yours?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Mount Buller Demons v Coney Island Warriors at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back