Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Mount Buller Demons v Coney Island Warriors at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Thoughts on my chances of cruising through the rest of the day doing stuff all?

Season 9 Idk GIF by The Office
Yeah, I just checked the BOM. A CBF front just rolled in and there is high chance of **** all developing in the afternoon as a result. Strong chance of late beer.

We are most well known for BULK for a reason

And that’s because we keep banging on about it every week
I just realised I have not had any cheesecake this week

no wonder I'm feeling lethargic

must be that and not the working 8 days straight

I just realised I have not had any cheesecake this week

no wonder I'm feeling lethargic

must be that and not the working 8 days straight
Bitch Slap Slapping GIF

This sounds like an admission that belongs in Tonga Bob ’s confession box

I’m not angry I’m just disappointed

About the cheesecake part

I mean I’m also disappointed about the work part but for you not with you

We are most well known for BULK for a reason

And that’s because we keep banging on about it every week
Hello, did someone ask for BULK hit-outs this week?

Right! I've prepped and cooked dinner for the offspring, prepped dinner for Mrs m and all I need to do now is clean out the chook shed and I'm free for the rest of the day.

Best have a shower after doing the chook shed.

Hello, did someone ask for BULK hit-outs this week?
A big delicious serving of BULK hit-outs sounds like just the thing come Sunday

Busy, supposed to finish off a project this week but someone (not me) decided to get the solid timber jarrah floor in our historic building epoxied instead of just oiled or something similar and it has not worked out. So busted a gut all week to find out that we now have an extra week because the floor has to be sanded back and redone. So really not been able to get on here as much as I would have liked to, for what was no reason in the end.
The soul crushing news of Daniher retiring has made the week end on a downer. Not even because it hurts our chances of going back to back but because I will miss watching the guy play. Never a dull moment when he is involved.

How was yours?
Good but super busy on here and in life, family requests to come stay for a few days over holidays etc. Plus it’s peak time in the garden and since my beautiful bot Wilbur died the possums are free to run amok and destroy everything. We usually net everything after the bees and butterflies do their work and the fruit sets but this year the possums ate everything before we even got to that stage. I’m a big fruit/vegi grower so it’s kinds broke me a bit but it is what it is with nature. We have to put a new plan in for next year.

Besides that all good, gonna enjoy a few days of down time now.

Bitch Slap Slapping GIF

This sounds like an admission that belongs in Tonga Bob ’s confession box

I’m not angry I’m just disappointed

About the cheesecake part

I mean I’m also disappointed about the work part but for you not with you
Thank you tgrs, blessed art thou.

Gralin step inside my box.

boosh the box.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Right! I've prepped and cooked dinner for the offspring, prepped dinner for Mrs m and all I need to do now is clean out the chook shed and I'm free for the rest of the day.

Best have a shower after doing the chook shed.
🪓

IMG_6675.gif

Last edited:
Hey tgrs I know people here underate really classy and interesting qooty based media pieces but I really loved your season by season Sweet FA history 🥲
Thanks Wosh, what a PUMP UP

It’s not dead I have been meaning to get back to it and TOTW :sadv1:

I ran into some snags where a crucial narrative of season 9 involved a banned player and no one I talked to really remembered what the drama was about

I am also very lazy

I’ve got something special planned for when I get to Season 10 too

Nothing better than palming off hard work with a BULK interview

Last edited:
Thanks Wosh, what a PUMP UP

It’s not dead I have been meaning to get back to it and TOTW :sadv1:

I ran into some snags where a crucial narrative of season 9 involved a banned player and no one I talked to could really remembered what the drama was about

I am also very lazy

I’ve got something special planned for when I get to Season 10 too

Nothing better than palming off hard work with a BULK interview

IMG_6679.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Mount Buller Demons v Coney Island Warriors at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back