Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Mount Buller Demons v Coney Island Warriors at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks Wosh, what a PUMP UP

It’s not dead I have been meaning to get back to it and TOTW :sadv1:

I ran into some snags where a crucial narrative of season 9 involved a banned player and no one I talked to really remembered what the drama was about

I am also very lazy

I’ve got something special planned for when I get to Season 10 too

Nothing better than palming off hard work with a BULK interview
Tell me when you get to season 29. Nothing happened before then.

Youngest offspring's favourite movie. Can recite it word for word.

I let the chooks out for a run and a play in the garden. They're quite happy and I'll wrangle them back in an hour. I hope they appreciate their clean chook shed. They'll probably celebrate by shitting all over it.

I let the chooks out for a run and a play in the garden. They're quite happy and I'll wrangle them back in an hour. I hope they appreciate their clean chook shed. They'll probably celebrate by shitting all over it.
Yeah my daughters chooks run around the garden too on a nice day, they have no bug issues on their garden and it’s free fertiliser.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey brian_muz how's no pants Friday coming along?
Free and easy. Highly recommended. Trap for new players - remember to put pants on before heading out for lunch.
Bobcat Goldthwait Omg GIF by truTV’s Bobcat Goldthwait’s Misfits & Monsters

I am in the middle of achieving this right now.
like a boss GIF
i had to do a bunch of stuff for background checks and police checks now I am cruising to time card submission hopefully without further interruptions

Just say you did them and save yourself some time.
when they don't come through and I can't get onboarded into the customer systems for the project it will kind of become obvious

there's still a fair chance they don't come through in time anyway

Good to see they have a good taste in movies at such a young age. They can be trusted for family movie night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Mount Buller Demons v Coney Island Warriors at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back