Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Mount Buller Demons v Coney Island Warriors at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Morning all. This will be among the first games I've posted since the start of daylight saving (or as my son quaintly put it, the end of daylight spending). First bounce around 3pm AEDST.
Good ol' Australian Eastern Daylight Standard Time already, phil?

Morning all. This will be among the first games I've posted since the start of daylight saving (or as my son quaintly put it, the end of daylight spending). First bounce around 3pm AEDST.
Thankyou in advance for the warriors victory

Go STORM

Happy Daylight Savings morning all!
I love the twilight skiing at 9pm.
Where are you skiing at 9pm in the Australian summer? On the asphalt?

Where are you skiing at 9pm in the Australian summer? On the asphalt?
We make our own snow year round at Buller. We also make the best pineapple snow cones.
You guys can suck on bark.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You beauty. We're an hour closer.
and pretty soon we'll be another hour closer.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, philreich.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 11: Mount Buller Demons v Coney Island Warriors at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back