Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Baghdad Bombers v Mount Buller Demons at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

DP and I are like this 🤞🏻 We can skip niceties
Yep! Besties! I can still muster a 🤮 reaction though and I don’t even need to post an elephants doodle…. Just GF pics all night long!
1728387585583.png

1728387611291.jpeg

Fair point, apologies for my insensitive post.
Nah, look, you're good.

I know that there was quite a faddish nature about going gluten free but any health benefits are still pretty dubious.

Whereas if you are really coeliac you get seriously ill after going GF for a period of time and then having something glutinous. I've literally had to hold Mrs m while she's been sick after inadvertently eating something that has gluten in it.

And some of the weirdest stuff might have gluten on it. Lentils for instance. In themselves they don't but they are processed on lines that have also processed glutinous products. And often it's been trial, error and an unfortunate amount of chundering to be able to work this stuff out.

Mrs m has said to me on numerous occasions she wishes she wasn't coeliac, but she too far down the track now to change. It's been almost nine years since she was diagnosed and food for her is a real chore. Which is a shame for me because I really like cooking.

Nah, look, you're good.

I know that there was quite a faddish nature about going gluten free but any health benefits are still pretty dubious.

Whereas if you are really coeliac you get seriously ill after going GF for a period of time and then having something glutinous. I've literally had to hold Mrs m while she's been sick after inadvertently eating something that has gluten in it.

And some of the weirdest stuff might have gluten on it. Lentils for instance. In themselves they don't but they are processed on lines that have also processed glutinous products. And often it's been trial, error and an unfortunate amount of chundering to be able to work this stuff out.

Mrs m has said to me on numerous occasions she wishes she wasn't coeliac, but she too far down the track now to change. It's been almost nine years since she was diagnosed and food for her is a real chore. Which is a shame for me because I really like cooking.
She may be unlucky in that aspect of her health but Mrs.M is very lucky to have you mogs :)

My nephew is coeliac and before being diagnosed he was always in pain, always felt sick in the stomach and that made him grumpy of course. Now he knows what he can’t eat he is pain free and plays sports and pretty much has no health issues.
My bro in law wasn’t diagnosed with diabetes until he was in hospital for 2 weeks in a life or death situation after his body broke down completely…again now he knows what he can and can’t eat and drink life mostly just goes on as normal.

Thank goodness we have people who dedicate their lives to medical science to help people live normal and longer lives!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Baghdad Bombers v Mount Buller Demons at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back