Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Baghdad Bombers v Mount Buller Demons at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh and philreich, I noticed that our spectacular Redbacks bowling attack (none of whom come from SA except Pope) were cannon fodder for the next New South Wailian batting prodigy.

I'm glad that we are so helpful giving a leg up to potential test cricketers at the expense of stuff like winning.
Well hopefully the batsmen can do something for once!!!

Hello Winnerssssss

Relaxing Chill Out GIF by Hello All

It’s all good!
Thats what a loser would say

It’s bc back then, there weren’t all these added preservatives and shit to prolong shelf life! It was grown fresh without pesticides and consumed on necessity, not a luxury.

As more people joined the earth the need to produce food faster meant all things are added… things that aren’t exactly good for you!

That’s why we have all these different allergies and intolerances bc we as the human race…. Created them over time!
This is an interesting take. I quite like it. We (human race) is obsessed with staying alive for as long as possible. It’s gotta come with a cost.

Morning cats! Have a good one!
I will, mogs. I hope you have a good one too!

I relatively quiet day ahead (with the exception of a meeting at 10AM I forgot I had).

BBQ still not constructed.

Such is life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will, mogs. I hope you have a good one too!

I relatively quiet day ahead (with the exception of a meeting at 10AM I forgot I had).

BBQ still not constructed.

Such is life.
Best get that sorted, it's BBQ season!

American GIF by MOODMAN

Don’t know if that counts if you finish last
The wooden spoon is a trophy.

It may be a kind of participation trophy, we will still display it proudly with the one from last season.

It takes a lot of effort to lose convincingly given him poor some of the teams are.

You still on AEST Grav ?
Qld doesn’t have daylight savings & can see why, I tried changing clock to AEDT , speaking of which having the DT’s I was shaking a bit & put it forward 3 hrs. Was going to adjust it, but then I’ll lose 2hrs & at my age I can’t afford to lose that much time, so left it as such & will work around it! 🤣🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Baghdad Bombers v Mount Buller Demons at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back