Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Baghdad Bombers v Mount Buller Demons at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Morning mog, good luck in job interview, just remember believe you are the best & you will nail it.
Thanks mate! It's all fun and games.

And that's what I keep telling myself.

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and Salaam Alaikum Bombers!

Got to get my stuff together early as I have a job opportunity today. Which is always both fun and nerve wracking.

Whatever you do today, do it to impress.
Good luck!

Last edited:
And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and Salaam Alaikum Bombers!

Got to get my stuff together early as I have a job opportunity today. Which is always both fun and nerve wracking.

Whatever you do today, do it to impress.
Kick arse and take names!

Good morning all!

Breaky is served in the dining hall….inmates are released at 10am sharp on Saturdays….. eat quickly unless you want 60 new best friends xx
IMG_6038.jpeg

It’s a free day in Baghdad for you punks…
IMG_6041.jpeg
You all have your wrist ID’s for identification purposes…
IMG_6043.jpeg
Please stay with your patrols as The Bombers wave all liability for loss of personal items, limbs or organs!

Enjoy your last evening in beautiful Sand Baghy!!!

IMG_6044.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't realise you were announcing yourself now Bovo

Standards at the bombers are really slipping
200.gif

What standards???

And I said I’d be relaxing by 2… ffs

Can’t relax soooooooo I’ve decided to make strawberry jam bc I do that shit all the ****ing time… not! Never!

AND Smashed out some coconut and mango muffins for the old school lunch box IMG_6052.jpeg IMG_6049.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Baghdad Bombers v Mount Buller Demons at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back