Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Baghdad Bombers v Mount Buller Demons at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Shut up and take my money.

Where the hell is this place?
Northshore Brisbane. The choices of food is awesome and the entertainment is always so good!

Oh, I'm quite selective with my match threads these days, Grav. 🤗
How bloody good are the Baghdad Bombers?
We have been lucky enough to have Headless participate with 8 posts this week.

Must be doing something right. 😮

Northshore Brisbane. The choices of food is awesome and the entertainment is always so good!
Looking at your mud picture I was going to suggest Manly (the town) so my guess wouldn’t be too far away. 😉

How bloody good are the Baghdad Bombers?
We have been lucky enough to have Headless participate with 8 posts this week.

Must be doing something right. 😮
I promised myself I would tap out at six, but here we are. Truly, it's testament to the powerhouse nature of the Bombers' list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Far too early for peeps to be posting on a Sunday!

Night.

Tired Season 1 GIF by BET Plus

What the heck… Good morning all!

I promised myself I would tap out at six, but here we are. Truly, it's testament to the powerhouse nature of the Bombers' list.
So 6 goals then back to the bench today?

Happy 500th cats2rise that is a many lot of games.
9 weeks early but thank you.

You should be congratulating me on my impending 250th win this afternoon though!

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and Salaam Alaikum Bombers!

In answer to the question posed by my good friend Headless, my prediction is for BULK HITOUTS for cats2rise, BULK POSSESSIONS for Gralin and BULK GOALS for sausageroll. And a resounding Delons win in dull green.

Whatever you do today, do it triumphantly.
melbourne football club demons GIF by Melbournefc

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Baghdad Bombers v Mount Buller Demons at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back