Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Flamin mongrels
:blueheart:
My wife loves the show. She's in Sydney this week, so when she gets home, she'll undoubtedly want to watch what was recorded, so because I dislike the show so much, I reckon that will give me a leave pass to go to the pub. Between us, we'll be acting out the show - she'll be home, and I'll be away :).
When my Mother was alive she planned her irl events around this and never NEVER missed an episode.
She loved the drama so much and would talk for hours about what was happening every time one of us called her for a chat.

My Brother (the favourite child of the 6 of us) was so clever the scoundrel cunning , he would call her 5 minutes before it aired, knowing that she would hang up as soon as it started.

Forgive my rudeness... Hello to all the Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaatsiessssssssssssssss.

hello.gif

And please do remember to use your beer voucher, available only at Mrs T's Tavern

free beer.PNG

My wife loves the show. She's in Sydney this week, so when she gets home, she'll undoubtedly want to watch what was recorded, so because I dislike the show so much, I reckon that will give me a leave pass to go to the pub. Between us, we'll be acting out the show - she'll be home, and I'll be away :).
At least the Redbacks' Sheffield Shield campaign gets underway this week, so you'll have something to watch.

I still have a pile of free lap dance coupons from Kittens which has closed down. Would MrsT's Tavern match or honor other club vouches?
For the 245kg love muscle - that would be a
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

last game was a horror how we all got moved around during the game, hope this week the sim lets up and keeps some of us in our positions

Second row of the bench it is. 🤣

At least the Redbacks' Sheffield Shield campaign gets underway this week, so you'll have something to watch.
so they'd get a viewing crowd this week of 'One'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mrs Turbo and Irish BlueBagger you're going to have to push back hard this week to cover the gaping hole in our defense called U2tigers

jackster83 which Swampie won the lottery and gets a free hit playing on Bono?

Well they're undefeated in the Shield so far - mainly because they haven't played yet, but that's beside the point.

In a bit of good news, the Poms are getting smashed in Pakistan. England losing is always good news!!!

Well they're undefeated in the Shield so far - mainly because they haven't played yet, but that's beside the point.

In a bit of good news, the Poms are getting smashed in Pakistan. England losing is always good news!!!
Never doubt Pakistan's ability to lose from a winning position. Like us against the OOB's.

its sad to see a once all powerful ALL_SFA Ruckman struggling so hard

I hate to say it, but maybe its time we gave U2tigers the green needle 💉
Good move skipper. Might counter all the red cordial he's been drinking.

Kinda reminds me of a North Melbourne home game LOL.
Jane Foster Thor GIF by Marvel Studios

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back