Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Well played Old Boys - too good for us yet again. All the best for the rest of the season.
we seem to be on a win at home, lose away pattern

just hope when we get to the GF we are playing at Spotswood

you are correct OOBs are full hence why I am not after new players now, my intrest was to get you to a club that should let you post and do what you want

sorry for taking an interest in someone who is not in Spotswood
No need to apologize. You are trying to do best you can

No need to apologize. You are trying to do best you can
just looking out for posters I think are genuine and don't want to see lost to the SFA

just looking out for posters I think are genuine and don't want to see lost to the SFA
thanks .

SFA has lot going for it. But has lots againt it too

1. Game is only LUCK related is biggest drawback for me . but can live with that if it wasnt the next point
2. Some people know how to make freidns and i dont

So i need to keep quiet and watch some lucky or unlucky dice rolls

I get called offensive and stupid.

But here i am still. not enjoying it a lot . but sadly not a lot else to do.

Great win OOBs we needed that one so we did! Hard luck on the defeat Swamprats but it was a fun week as usual with you lot.

Best of luck with the rest of the season and we might see each other again in the finals hopefully.

thanks .

1. Game is only LUCK related is biggest drawback for me . but can live with that if it wasnt the next point

1. You call it a game of luck but I know OOB have won 2 premierships in only 5 seasons because we have assembled the best qooty players together and got the results regardless of luck

2. You have made friends, I am not replying to you because I have you on ignore or dislike you, you need to reevaluate what you define friends on a fantasy site as

Qooty players have to have a thick hide, you will lose more than you win its about coming back that counts. This place is not all about the love, you have to find a side that supports you and then you can play hard qooty.

thanks .

Ignore the critics and the haters mate. You've been a brilliant addition to the Sweet FA, you just need to find the right team for you.

It's blatantly obvious that things are not working out at the Rats for you. There's plenty of other teams in this league that would be delighted to have you mate.

Great win OOBs we needed that one so we did! Hard luck on the defeat Swamprats but it was a fun week as usual with you lot.

Best of luck with the rest of the season and we might see each other again in the finals hopefully.
We've got the Wonders next week, so you might as well call it another bye :).

1. You call it a game of luck but I know OOB have won 2 premierships in only 5 seasons because we have assembled the best qooty players together and got the results regardless of luck

2. You have made friends, I am not replying to you because I have you on ignore or dislike you, you need to reevaluate what you define friends on a fantasy site as

Qooty players have to have a thick hide, you will lose more than you win its about coming back that counts. This place is not all about the love, you have to find a side that supports you and then you can play hard qooty.
im sorry , but i need you to explain to me howe the sim is not RANDOM
Do so in PM if you not allowed to openly post .

But i have been assured by MODs and ADMIns the SIM is Random . and any claims it not random is an offence under the SFA rules .

But all good. we can pretend

I didnt say i have no freind , i said i dont know how to make them. So it is rare for it to happen. I have a mental illness that affects my knowlege and skills in Socilisg.

You final point about thick skin is what i truly dont understand.
If the banter is all Qooty related , no body needs think skin as it just a game. But if the banter becomes personal (which it is prohibitd from in the SFA rules) that is a reason people need thick skin.

Winning the QOOTY or not is not why i came here so couldnt care less about that. I came to interact. Not with personal attacks. but just posting for fun. Sadly not all like my posting. some as i say have reported me for offencive posts.

Yes too much openness and honesty in match thread. but that is who i am .

Onwards and upwards is my dream

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back