Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: West Coast Wonders v East Side Hawks at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Even though I am one of the worst performing players on the Hawks team? Shucks.
The Wonders recruiting team looks for good people (excluding clarkey) to bring into the club and then backs in our development programs to get their qooty skills ready for elite sweet qootball

I've heard that's a few laps of the qooty field. Get ready, and go!
Lapping up all the love juice here.

No One Tumbleweed GIF

Is it peoples dinnertime.
BFews drinking already.
We are about to flesh out this thread with a barney over that disagreeable fruit.
Excitement!
Thank the heavens I got deaded in werewolf.

So they use pineapple as a meat tenderiser. Same as kiwifruit you can use it too.
All that acid.
That pineapple ring covering over a 'Ham Steak' it's there to tenderise the reconstituted 'ham'.
Ugly meat with so many preservatives and nitrates but hey add a bit of acid to it why don't you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Wonders recruiting team looks for good people (excluding clarkey) to bring into the club and then backs in our development programs to get their qooty skills ready for elite sweet qootball
I've been playing qooty for a long time across different qooty leagues and I have to say I've not been that good in any I have a knack for stupid comments though.

I have arrived on the first day of my 9 night holiday.

Not only does my room have non-existent phone reception, but the Wi-Fi signal also appears to be very weak as I my room is on the very edge of the resort.

Will be on contact via carrier pigeon

Amazon Dragon GIF by ADWEEK
Warm, coastal holiday?

Warm, coastal holiday?
Yes 🙌

Well, it was warm today.

Left a cold, drizzly Sydney. Half way into the trip, clear blue sky, arrived to 27 degrees. It was spectacular.

Forecast reads low to mid 20s and a shower or two each day for the next few days. Bah humbug.

Should be muggy making it feel warmer at the least.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: West Coast Wonders v East Side Hawks at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back