Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: West Coast Wonders v East Side Hawks at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

I am still recovering from Sunday night

Baby Reaction GIF
do not bring this matter up.

Okay Hawks, no giving Maj a heart attack this week and making it a close finish. Let's get it done and do it well. Also a better start to the game would be nice too.

That Majestic guy needs to start pulling his damn weight.

Okay Hawks, no giving Maj a heart attack this week and making it a close finish. Let's get it done and do it well. Also a better start to the game would be nice too.

That Majestic guy needs to start pulling his damn weight.
Sorry Maj but we are going flog you.

In that case, would be nice if we could both win 😌
That would be nice, but I don't think the Sim will allow two winners. I think the sim doesn't like me that much it doesn't allow me to be anything useful.. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was ready to post last night and there was no match thread for me. Tell me how that is a league fostering the best interests of activity and engagement?
I was also disappointed that there was no match thread last night. Every other one was posted within an hour of each other and there were two people doing it... I have a sneaking suspicion it wasn't by accident.
Side Eye Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I was also disappointed that there was no match thread last night. Every other one was posted within an hour of each other and there were two people doing it... I have a sneaking suspicion it wasn't by accident.
It's a conspiracy of the highest order impacting match thread engagement and I demand The Filth Wizard to open an investigation into the matter and penalise the Swamprats accordingly.

It's a conspiracy of the highest order impacting match thread engagement and I demand The Filth Wizard to open an investigation into the matter and penalise the Swamprats accordingly.
A 4 point deduction should do.

*discretely closes ladder tab I had open

Do you have any evidence to support this claim?

I am deeply offended that you have questioned the character of the volunteers that post Match Threads

I am deeply offended that you have questioned the character of the volunteers that post Match Threads
I'm deeply offended that you would ask for evidence. Isn't my word enough? Do you not trust me?

The proof is in the pudding.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 12: West Coast Wonders v East Side Hawks at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back