Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Mount Buller Demons v Roys FFC at the Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Our neighbour has been playing old Italian pop/opera for the last 3 hours, and I need to take out my frustration on something.
I pity the demons

Were they dancing like it was 1799?

4B7AAAA.gif

Our neighbour has been playing old Italian pop/opera for the last 3 hours, and I need to take out my frustration on something.
I pity the demons
At least it's music.

On one side I've had the lawn mower going. The bloke doing it hasn't been well acquainted with a motor mower and constantly over revs the thing. Then stops. Then starts. It's a large, unused backyard and takes twice the time to mow due to his unique way of doing it.

At least it's music.

On one side I've had the lawn mower going. The bloke doing it hasn't been well acquainted with a motor mower and constantly over revs the thing. Then stops. Then starts. It's a large, unused backyard and takes twice the time to mow due to his unique way of doing it.
Just did my 2 acres a bit earlier today - noice!

giphy.gif

At least it's music.

My neighbour always had the throttle just above stall speed so it's brum.......brum......brum......

He's Scottish so I just assume he's a tight bastard trying to save 3ml of petrol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Mount Buller Demons v Roys FFC at the Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back