Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Mount Buller Demons v Roys FFC at the Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Jimmy Fallon Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Very very happy to knock over the ladder leaders today! Lots of 'rilla spirit abounds at this club! A tough assignment but every player welcomed the challenge. LOVE MY TEAM!

Demons, you know you're quality cos you can see how a victory v you means so much. You played well and we'd dropped 1% of our intensity, you'd be the ones carrying on like I am now. You're a class club with an exemplary seasonal ethic, and I congratulate you despite dropping your colours today.

Additionally you are an adorable team to postally joust with over the course of a match thread week. You bring everything that makes a clash thread fun. You are the benchmark.

My Royses, my darling Royses, I am so proud of you. Thank you for everything you do week in, week out, and those weeks that are partly in and partly out. You exhilarate me.

MWPP thank you for bringing us this gentle yet super satisfying chapter of our journey. You are a conduit for the magic which powers us all.

When the world is less than promising, this little escape reminds me of the world of opportunity. Count the fingers of decision, and return a supposition that some things cannot be possible.

C'ARN 'RILLAS!

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app

Very very happy to knock over the ladder leaders today! Lots of 'rilla spirit abounds at this club! A tough assignment but every player welcomed the challenge. LOVE MY TEAM!

Demons, you know you're quality cos you can see how a victory v you means so much. You played well and we'd dropped 1% of our intensity, you'd be the ones carrying on like I am now. You're a class club with an exemplary seasonal ethic, and I congratulate you despite dropping your colours today.

Additionally you are an adorable team to postally joust with over the course of a match thread week. You bring everything that makes a clash thread fun. You are the benchmark.

My Royses, my darling Royses, I am so proud of you. Thank you for everything you do week in, week out, and those weeks that are partly in and partly out. You exhilarate me.

MWPP thank you for bringing us this gentle yet super satisfying chapter of our journey. You are a conduit for the magic which powers us all.

When the world is less than promising, this little escape reminds me of the world of opportunity. Count the fingers of decision, and return a supposition that some things cannot be possible.

C'ARN 'RILLAS!

Oh, we wouldn't be carrying on, Mobbs!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C'ARN 'RILLAS!

dead poets society GIF

C'ARN 'RILLAS!

Whatever.

3 : 17.03 {CHF} - @_Mike_ with the ball now.
3 : 17.07 - <<< Aristotle Pickett is coming on to replace Mooch >>>
3 : 17.16 {CHF} - Nobody's checking Mike.
3 : 17.2 {CHF} - Open goal!.

1729411738176.gif

4 : 24.34 {CHF} - Mike presents.
4 : 24.38 {CHF} - No-one can take the mark.
4 : 24.43 {CHB} - tgrs wants to get on with proceedings.
4 : 24.47 {CHB} - Mike sews him up!.
4 : 24.51 {CHF} - Mike signals for his teammates to present.

1729411893274.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 13: Mount Buller Demons v Roys FFC at the Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back