Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gold City Royals v Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah those were 4 of my wives when I was at Baghdad. They've been passed around a fair bit since I left.
I’m sure we would have discussed you if that was the case… I guess you must be THAT memorable 🙄🤭

That's better than my 15 kids, those scallywags just run around all day causing mahem. Do you need any more
What? You haven’t had enough…. You’re nips must drag surely 😂

It's hard being the Top Cat, so many sassy felines want me. To be honest, I could have 100 kids, it's hard keeping track. There isn't enough catnip in the world for me
Oh sorry! I thought you were the feeder not the breeder you dirty Tom you!!! 🤦‍♀️

I have to tell you, those sassy felines go crazy after midnight. I don't have a choice, it's produce or have my eyes scratched out
You owners are really quite irresponsible…

But this is home made concoction of orange peel and vinegar will **** you off real quick!??

IMG_6482.jpeg

Might even help you game performance!!!

You owners are really quite irresponsible…

But this is home made concoction of orange peel and vinegar with **** you off real quick!??

View attachment 2152599

Might even help you game performance!!!
I really want to get some but to be honest, I like the attention. Sometimes I get stage fright because all the other felines are watching and waiting their turn. There's a lot of pressure

I really want to get some but to be honest, I like the attention. Sometimes I get stage fright because all the other felines are watching and waiting their turn. There's a lot of pressure
surprised animation GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's what they do to me when I don't perform, there's a hand behind that turtle
Ya know what I hate.. when you need validation!!!

1729999206202.gif

QueenSare and Lunar just thinking out loud but once the game starts…
Plan ‘less is more’ is in action!!

Starting calling….pus puss puss and tap the sardine can we all have tapped to our thighs 😂😂

QueenSare and Lunar just thinking out loud but once the game starts…
Plan ‘less is more’ is in action!!

Starting calling….pus puss puss and tap the sardine can we all have tapped to our thighs 😂😂
It's all been tried before, from laser pointers to wind up mice. My concentration cannot be broken

I was gonna say, do I just bring my camping chair & just sit in the middle of the field & just watch everyone while I smoke my dart & sip on my cocktail 😅 you’re over in the corner of the field with ya bong & queenie is just waving to the adoring fans on the crowd barrrrrhahahha. Like it’s a game yeh but I’m not running unless it’s to a cocktail 🍹 Just saying 😜😅
If DemurePrincess puts a laxative in your cocktail you’ll definitely be running
IMG_4876.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gold City Royals v Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back