Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gold City Royals v Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok Royals, it's been a turbulent week, but we are still united and we know we're a quality team.

Let's send these sandworms back to Baghdad tied in knots.

Also, Brenton Davy Please kick straight today 😊

I’m sure we would have discussed you if that was the case… I guess you must be THAT memorable 🙄🤭
I dumped them by text. They weren't even good enough for the "its not you, it's me" conversation. I guess it was pretty traumatic for them.

Ok Royals, it's been a turbulent week, but we are still united and we know we're a quality team.

kinky GIF by DRAM

This is my 7th post in this thread. Cadsky is about to hit 70.

Guess which one of us said he was completely done with the league this week.lol

If I'm getting turned into a sex slave, take the snorkel off. I want to drown in muff please.
Wasn’t my intention but hello! Are you a small-medium-large or day I say extra large… for your leash I mean!! 😉

I dumped them by text. They weren't even good enough for the "its not you, it's me" conversation. I guess it was pretty traumatic for them.
Did you dump yourself via text or face to face?

Asking for some a ex-girlfriends.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn’t my intention but hello! Are you a small-medium-large or day I say extra large… for your leash I mean!! 😉

Depends hard you tug it...

The leash, I mean 😉

Oooo shallow!!!

Lionel Richie Hello GIF by Zypto

Did you dump yourself via text or face to face?

Asking for some a ex-girlfriends.
Oh no, I don't have the dignity for that. I just ghosted myself for a while till I figured it out and spent the weekend locked in my room, crying myself to sleep.

Depends hard you tug it...

The leash, I mean 😉
I bet you are the kinda guy that sends dick pics but you hold it firmly at the base and squeeze so for a split second it looks impressive!

I know your kind! I’m all about Kinder Surprise but that’s a Kinder shock… like where do you want me to put that!

In my key hole??? 😂

I bet you are the kinda guy that sends dick pics but you hold it firmly at the base and squeeze so for a split second it looks impressive!

Interesting...

Arrested Development Taking Notes GIF by HULU

I’m due

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: Gold City Royals v Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back