Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Baghdad Bombers v Gold City Royals at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Wait do you actually read this stuff? I’m not sure if I should be concerned or impressed!
No, that's the point of the ignore function. I read enough to know I never want to read that shite again, and that person gets forgotten forever. Not living in my head rent free, they are just not living. (in my head at least)

No, that's the point of the ignore function. I read enough to know I never want to read that shite again, and that person gets forgotten forever. Not living in my head rent free, they are just not living. (in my head at least)
I look forward to when I get the honour of joining that prestigious ignore board. I realise I have work to do, but if I work hard and stay dedicated to the cause, who knows what might happen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IMG_2161.jpeg Image by Grav

Baghdad Bombers would like to recognise Bovo this week for reaching his 150th game for the club at the end of last season.

A significant addition to our posting stocks off-field and the engine room on-field since returning from a stint at the Furies, Bovo has joined the LG for S38.

His determination to contribute to the media and continue to innovate has lead to various unique and entertaining threads but also a new game thread in Bovball this season.

Congratulations Bovo !!! 👊

Good luck today krakouers, I haven’t kicked a goal all season, come to think of it, I had a pretty lean season in S37.
Am due to repay the million dollar transfer the Bombers paid to get me across from the Swamprats, so today just might be the day ………… or it could be next week. 🥴

:port::port:Morning all. I haven't posted a game since June, so it's time for the drought to end. First bounce is around 3pm AEST - good luck to both teams.
I think you posted the Swans, Port game didn’t you?

Good luck today krakouers, I haven’t kicked a goal all season, come to think of it, I had a pretty lean season in S37.
Am due to repay the million dollar transfer the Bombers paid to get me across from the Swamprats, so today just might be the day ………… or it could be next week. 🥴
1722733451545.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Baghdad Bombers v Gold City Royals at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back