Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Baghdad Bombers v Gold City Royals at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks. now I have to deliver. I'm very confident we can smash those Desert bombers and pinch a few Camels before we leave
Uppercuts > pinches.

Well you went very quiet. You were active and i thought this was awesome and then nothing for a few days so i got obviously worried! Thankfully i got you put on my mumā€™s daily prayer list and he has answered
View attachment 2066347
Is there nothing Trumpy can't do?!?

I think he would struggle singing John Farnhamā€™s ā€œThe Voiceā€, but it would be a great laugh watching him try!
He'd struggle to read the lyrics out loud.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a glorious night. Nothing can wreck my weekend now. Just have to beat those genie's in a bottle out in the desert today and tonight we feast like kings
250 gamers going at 100% this round.
Can't lose šŸ˜‰
1722737729058.png

Apologies for diverting the thread to music

Thoughts Ulahoopski

Firstly, never apologise for talking about music šŸ˜‰.
Secondly, this Tea Pain fella couldnā€™t be more on the money.

Not my thing at all but appreciate this Korean dude pre-empting my 250th and his efforts to immortalise it in music.

Get on the 250 bang bus campaigners!

Happy Game Day everyone. 3pm AEST will feature the 2nd edition of ā€œFreddingā€, this week of Jabba73

There will also be a qooty match where the Royals defuse the Bombres

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Baghdad Bombers v Gold City Royals at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back