Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Coney Island Warriors v Gumbies FFC at Van Cortland Park

Remove this Banner Ad

May 10, 2013
Queensland
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm, Baghdadian Babes
Two upset winners from last week go head to head at Van Cortland Park,

Coney Island Warriors led by Tonga Bob versus the Gumbies who have Falconista in charge.

In what should be a close game, I had separating these two combatants, so sent a message to Warner Bros to see if I could get a celebrity to help pick a winner. Well I was luck as Porky Pig was out visiting a cousin and was only too happy to help.

phonto.jpeg

The winner looks to be the Warriors

Good luck to both sides.

Captains please note Team Sheets are due by 11:59pm AWST Thursday

( Captains if you need me to tag you about the above message, please PM me)

Footnote ** I will not be held responsible for naming any wrong captains, spelling or punctuation marks.

Two upset winners from last week go head to head at Van Cortland Park,

Coney Island Warriors led by Tonga Bob versus the Gumbies who have Falconista in charge.

In what should be a close game, I had separating these two combatants, so sent a message to Warner Bros to see if I could get a celebrity to help pick a winner. Well I was luck as Porky Pig was out visiting a cousin and was only too happy to help.

View attachment 2063180

The winner looks to be the Warriors

Good luck to both sides.

Captains please note Team Sheets are due by 11:59pm AWST Thursday

( Captains if you need me to tag you about the above message, please PM me)

Footnote ** I will not be held responsible for naming any wrong captains, spelling or punctuation marks.
Who's upset? I'm not. Are you Falconista?

How is the old ticker going?
Given my sporting allegiances and my diet plus my sedantry lifestyle it is surprisingly hale and hearty, pun absolutely intended.

Wait I'm being handed a note...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would you be? You're a robot.

7VMsJw.gif

I will pay more attention next time.
You better. This isn't like watching little Timmy in the kiddie leagues, you gotta watch someone of Dinsdale's size do a cartwheel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Coney Island Warriors v Gumbies FFC at Van Cortland Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back