Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Fighting Furies v Sin City Swamprats at rfctigerarmy’s hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

I was once waiting in line at KFC, thinking about my order. Decided what I wanted, then blanked as soon as I got to the counter.

"I'm so sorry, I just completely forgot what I was about to order."

"That's OK, what was in it?"

"Chicken..."

I wish I was making this up.
Lucky for you they only do quail now judging by the size of the pieces

That's about as bad as the time I went to a chicken place, and ordered a half chicken and chips - only to be told, "I'm sorry sir, but we're out of chicken."
KFC has just been put up in at Airlie Beach… first 2 weeks they ran out of chicken nearly every second day the dorks lol

Reminds me of that episode of Kingswood Country, where Graham Kennedy visits the Bullpitts one lunch time, and Thelma mixes up the meatloaf and the Pal dog food. The look on Kennedy's face when he takes his first bite is priceless television.
PRobably tasted better than her meatloaf.

I mean, if there is no salmonella involved, why not?

It was chicken, not salmon silly.

pool party GIF by TheMacnabs

I got this shit delivered last week… I drove the ****ing thing back to dominos and demanded my money back.

Like have some sort of care factor about ya job ya ****s
View attachment 2065268

Late to the party.
But looks like they did you a favour. That bottom halfish looks good with no pineapple.
You know that thing that doesn't need to be within 30 metres of pizza.

tell me what teenager wouldn’t gladly share their cornetto if asked?
Reminds me of the time I went to a SANFL game about 40 years ago, between traditional rivals Port and Norwood. Early in the last quarter, there was only about 2 points the difference, and a bloke comes by selling cornettos, so to break the tension, I decided to buy one. As soon as the sale was finalised, my mind immediately returned to the on field action - totally oblivious to what I was actually doing: I stuck the ice cream in my ear, and started taking a bite out of my radio!!!! My mate was sitting next to me, and just stared at me with a "Are you drunk?" look.

From that day onward, I only brought my headset radio to the footy, and only bought Mars bars.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

KFC has just been put up in at Airlie Beach… first 2 weeks they ran out of chicken nearly every second day the dorks lol
when i lived and worked in Chinchilla QLD . often the KFC ran out of chicken

Was a known issue.

Late to the party.
But looks like they did you a favour. That bottom halfish looks good with no pineapple.
You know that thing that doesn't need to be within 30 metres of pizza.
You missed the pineapple convo…
I think pineapple ON wins 🙄

You missed the pineapple convo…
I think pineapple ON wins 🙄

I figured there was some discussion already, I just couldn't leave it.

And if pizza with pineapples wins, it explains a lot of the what is going on in the world currently.

I figured there was some discussion already, I just couldn't leave it.

And if pizza with pineapples wins, it explains a lot of the what is going on in the world currently.

I stand with you spool.

Anyone that likes pineapple on a pizza can take a long walk off a short pier.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Fighting Furies v Sin City Swamprats at rfctigerarmy’s hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back