Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Fighting Furies v Sin City Swamprats at rfctigerarmy’s hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Tiddlywinks in the Stands

Qooty on the other side of the fence

Thanks for the heads up.

Who woulda knew.

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF
angel posing GIF by Big Brother Canada

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got this shit delivered last week… I drove the ****ing thing back to dominos and demanded my money back.

Like have some sort of care factor about ya job ya ****s
View attachment 2065268
That's about as bad as the time I went to a chicken place, and ordered a half chicken and chips - only to be told, "I'm sorry sir, but we're out of chicken."

The bout I got from the dog roll place next door to my work was worse. Was like a vomit grenade had gone off.
Reminds me of that episode of Kingswood Country, where Graham Kennedy visits the Bullpitts one lunch time, and Thelma mixes up the meatloaf and the Pal dog food. The look on Kennedy's face when he takes his first bite is priceless television.

That's about as bad as the time I went to a chicken place, and ordered a half chicken and chips - only to be told, "I'm sorry sir, but we're out of chicken."

I was once waiting in line at KFC, thinking about my order. Decided what I wanted, then blanked as soon as I got to the counter.

"I'm so sorry, I just completely forgot what I was about to order."

"That's OK, what was in it?"

"Chicken..."

I wish I was making this up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Fighting Furies v Sin City Swamprats at rfctigerarmy’s hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back