Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Las Vegas Bears v Roys FF at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

It'd disgraceful and hatefilled ignorant bile, led by dipshits like JK Rowling, who rightfully have been shunned and condemned by most of the stars in her movies.

In the case of the Algerian boxer at least, she was born (biologically) female with a couple of more male chromosomes than usual, but that certainly doesn't make her a man.
And with regards to trans people, society still has a long way to go with treating transgender people with the respect and dignity and equal rights they deserve.

I am not a fan of his work, but have been defending Elliott Page on Facebook from so many * knuckle trolls.
The highlighted bit ??????

Coolest guy in Paris right now.
The only drugs we are on are painkillers for all aching joints and creaking bones

#OldFartProblems

grampa-simpson.gif
So true. I've got some sort of lurgy (COVID/flu/man flu) and could barely get out of bed this morning. Despite what Richard Ashcroft says, the drugs do work.
There’s a satire doing the rounds which implies he took up the sport after perpetrating DV :( . Thank goodness it wasn’t true . Yes it was satire but it shouldn’t have used his photos etc
Jesus. SM is such a cesspit sometimes.

Checking in on TheGoatBaron who is already well on his way to becoming an all time Roys great if he sticks around (hopefully he will)
Once I’m done here, I’ll be the greatest forward the Roys has ever known

It'd disgraceful and hatefilled ignorant bile, led by dipshits like JK Rowling, who rightfully have been shunned and condemned by most of the stars in her movies.

In the case of the Algerian boxer at least, she was born (biologically) female with a couple of more male chromosomes than usual, but that certainly doesn't make her a man.
And with regards to trans people, society still has a long way to go with treating transgender people with the respect and dignity and equal rights they deserve.

I am not a fan of his work, but have been defending Elliott Page on Facebook from so many * knuckle trolls.

You you leave the SRP conversations over on the SRP board?

I’m here to sh*t post, not to engage in these types of discussion. While I agree with your sentiment, there’s a time and a place mate.

You you leave the SRP conversations over on the SRP board?

I’m here to sh*t post, not to engage in these types of discussion. While I agree with your sentiment, there’s a time and a place mate.
Yeah I thought I had stumbled on the political board by mistake and was about to have a siesure

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I might be drunk lol
tony may have added something to your drink when you weren’t looking
If you are up for seeing some blatant AFL favouritism watch the Cats v Crows game

Umpires making sure the Cats get a win.
I’m not watching but it doesn’t surprise me at all. Essendon got actually reamed when we played them

tony may have added something to your drink when you weren’t looking
I’m not watching but it doesn’t surprise me at all. Essendon got actually reamed when we played them
They did very well. Managed to get Geelong back in front.

Looking forward to getting them the win.

They did very well. Managed to get Geelong back in front.

Looking forward to getting them the win.

I concur, the CFL got Geelong over the line this arvo. If it's any consolation the Handbaggers are frauds and won't make it to the Prelims.

who knows, if they play an interstate team at home the AFL will do their best

Carlron are the CFL pets hopefully come finals time :)

Seriously Geelong are frauds. They ain't got a hope in hell of winning the flag.

Footscray is most likely Vic's best hope, reckon the Lions will win the flag though

Carlron are the CFL pets hopefully come finals time :)

Seriously Geelong are frauds. They ain't got a hope in hell of winning the flag.

Footscray is most likely Vic's best hope, reckon the Lions will win the flag though
I like Voss, so don't mind them being okay

I had lived here for quite a few years before I discovered that was a thing. Thankfully I discovered it from QLD :)
Same, really struggling with this winter, even here in Qld

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Las Vegas Bears v Roys FF at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back