Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Las Vegas Bears v Roys FF at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

The only state or territory I would consider living in from apart from VIC is the ACT (I have my reasons)

:)
Vic is so overrated, and I say that despite (or maybe because) I lived there for 3 of the last 4 years

Is The Donald still around or was he permabanned too?
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlron are the CFL pets hopefully come finals time :)

Seriously Geelong are frauds. They ain't got a hope in hell of winning the flag.

Footscray is most likely Vic's best hope, reckon the Lions will win the flag though
Geelong’s mental edge means I rate them a higher chance than Carlton despite their respective current form

Brisbane came so close last season but I fear they’ve left their run a little late.

Despite last night’s shocking result , Sydney are still my flag favourites .

Alright, Bears, it's time for our first home game of the season, and we're up against the Roys FF.

Today, @CountryLad’s driving the bus, and we’re all praying it makes it to the stadium. It’s just a short trip, thank goodness, because I’m not sure if Countrylad’s horse and buggy would get us any further, especially with Test Tickle sneaking beer to the horse. So, get your gear ready and be prepared to bring the energy. Let’s make sure our fans get a show to remember.

Remember, it’s our home turf, and we need to defend it like it’s our last slice of pizza at the Sizzler buffet. Let’s beat those Roys quickly so they can get to the early bird buffet and enjoy their evening. Let’s get out there and show the Roys they’re not just facing the Bears, they’re facing the pride of Las Vegas.

🐻 Go Bears! :bearface:

Rd 2 Bus.png

Art Vandelay_ Cap Chipmunk CountryLad Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man SSSSSS Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash

Alright, Bears, it's time for our first home game of the season, and we're up against the Roys FF.

Today, @CountryLad’s driving the bus, and we’re all praying it makes it to the stadium. It’s just a short trip, thank goodness, because I’m not sure if Countrylad’s horse and buggy would get us any further, especially with Test Tickle sneaking beer to the horse. So, get your gear ready and be prepared to bring the energy. Let’s make sure our fans get a show to remember.

Remember, it’s our home turf, and we need to defend it like it’s our last slice of pizza at the Sizzler buffet. Let’s beat those Roys quickly so they can get to the early bird buffet and enjoy their evening. Let’s get out there and show the Roys they’re not just facing the Bears, they’re facing the pride of Las Vegas.

🐻 Go Bears! :bearface:

View attachment 2068161

Art Vandelay_ Cap Chipmunk CountryLad Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man SSSSSS Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash
CountryLad ‘s expression says it all but he has nothing to worry about - what happened in NZ stays in NZ and after that Olympic gold , this “relay” will feel like a breeze

If I squint I can just make out our other gold medallist kane249 hiding near the back of the frame as he chose to cycle

You you leave the SRP conversations over on the SRP board?

I’m here to sh*t post, not to engage in these types of discussion. While I agree with your sentiment, there’s a time and a place mate.
One thing this site is good for is educating nuffies like me on these abbreviations. 'SRP' which when googled comes out as 'suggested retail price'. So I learnt something today but for the life of me I cannot see to what the price is being applied but I often read a page without understanding anything.

Carlron are the CFL pets hopefully come finals time :)

Seriously Geelong are frauds. They ain't got a hope in hell of winning the flag.

Footscray is most likely Vic's best hope, reckon the Lions will win the flag though
Another one, Compact florescent lights.

My second form English teacher always said if you use an abbreviation you must. the first time it is used, (in brackets) explain it.

Another one, Compact florescent lights.

My second form English teacher always said if you use an abbreviation you must. the first time it is used, (in brackets) explain it.
But there are some we simple can't put in brackets because of the language software FFS (for ****s sake)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Las Vegas Bears v Roys FF at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back