Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Las Vegas Bears v Roys FF at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

What sort of blithering idiot drinks coffee. I just woke up.

Maybe I should drink coffee ahahaha, and go sit at a streetside cafe in Williamstown and pretend I'm in Europe.

Not a very good part of Europe

This is the match thread yeah?
Hate to think I'm being active in the team submission thread again?
Does it matter? This thread will do fine. Anyways I just called you fitzroybulldog so it's not as if I'm paying attention :D

Anyways ...

gameday_praemus.gif

Come join the fun (sic) folks! We are down the street at the SITS today to meet the Bears on the roof, the roof, the roof of Los Carraras. Be sure the bring your shopping boots 'cause there's plenty of hot bargains available on ground floor. Watching you lugging it all up the stairs will make me laugh.

GAME TIME 3:30PM - WEATHER = WARM

_Mike_ , 3KZ is Football , Aristotle Pickett , Chezzalenko Reborn , DERRINALPHIL , Dicky Fitzwell , Eat Fresh , Elmer_Hauser , Ed_Gein , fitzroybowiedog , JackNah_8 , judge judy , Mooch , Phar Ace , Pure Grunt , Reardo, royboy2 , Roylion , SpecialBruce , TheGoatBaron , windyhill

Elmer_Hauser and 3KZ is Football you are still playing today. I'll get some league updates on what happens for the next couple of rounds and get back to you. But you can still park your respective if not respectful arses and check out our match today!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course not, you are not a kangaroo
I am however an Island

fan goat GIF by UCF Knights

Have we been quiet?
Yeah pretty quiet. I do sense a much more Sunday-centric modus operandi at the BJO actually. A large proportion wait for gameday and get busy with other stuff during the week.

Last time I ran the numbers, we had 39% of the thread. Similar last week too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Las Vegas Bears v Roys FF at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back