Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Las Vegas Bears v Roys FF at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

If your nickname starts with M then you suck!

Oh :(
An M username for every M&Ms variety

My only name change ever was a temporary switch to mwerps during my crazy Phoenix gap season

No M's in the name HinkleysHeroes which should mean he's therefore a good player.

Off the bench again this week. Had a great game in Rd 1 and a couple on the trot should lead to some more responsibility. Dedicated driver at the very least.

qeQJ5ok.gif

Match-ups for this round:

Forwards/Defenders:
kane249 v Mooch , JoshWoodenSpoon v TheGoatBaron , Test Tickle v Dicky Fitzwell
RookiePick v fitzroybowiedog , Electronic_Renaissance v JackNah_8 , tony v _Mike_
Shadow Man v Mobbs , JoseMourinho v Ed_Gein , Senor M v Roylion
Matera92 v windyhill , Art Vandelay_ v Reardo , MWPP v Chezzalenko Reborn

Midfielders/Onballers:
RonnieRaven v Phar Ace , Chipmunk v Elmer_Hauser , SSSSSS v 3KZ is Football
Cap v DERRINALPHIL , Millky95 v SpecialBruce , Tandy v royboy2

Interchange:
I Dont Care & CountryLad , Pure Grunt & HinkleysHeroes

I wonder how many times I've been matched up on Shadow Man . Is this like some sign I believe I am a stopper of Shadow Man, or Shadow Man is a stopper of me ... or is it something even more Jane Austeny?

He did win a silver in the Olympics recently so is on form!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven’t seen Chezzalenko Reborn all week but I have no doubt they’ll show up for the game

They’re going to regret the lack of training though - I’m in the form of my life
He's been a quiet one so far. Brought in to fill the gap left by Aristotle Pickett who is enjoying a week off at his majesty's pleasure.

Has the simmer got himself lost in the pits of Williamstown again?
Match is due to start at 3:30pm.
Anyway the sim's probably long done. What we're waiting for is the Commentary Poster's appearance. Two different steps.

Match is due to start at 3:30pm.
Anyway the sim's probably long done. What we're waiting for is the Commentary Poster's appearance. Two different steps.
Well I’ve got an important date

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Las Vegas Bears v Roys FF at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back