Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Ophidian Old Boys v East Side Hawks at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

May 10, 2013
Queensland
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm, Baghdadian Babes
This week we see last seasons Premiers the Ophidian Old Boys coming off a first up bye and led by the lovely Mrs Turbo oh.. err.. umm! sorry about that 🤭 Tigerturbulance come up against a very strong East Side Hawks beaten but not disgraced in a high scoring game last week, who are led by Callums_Guns at Spotswood Oval?

In what should be a very close game, I tried to enlist the famous Paul the Octopus to pick me the winner, but I’m afraid he is tied up trying to pick winners at the olympics, so he sent one of his relations to fill in. 😱

phonto.jpeg

And so the winner looks to be the OOB’s

Good luck to both sides.

Captains please note Team Sheets are due by 11:59pm AWST Thursday

( Captains if you need me to tag you about the above message, please PM me)

Footnote ** I will not be held responsible for naming any wrong captains, spelling or punctuation marks.

This week we see last seasons Premiers the Ophidian Old Boys coming off a first up bye and led by the lovely Mrs Turbo oh.. err.. umm! sorry about that 🤭 Tigerturbulance come up against a very strong East Side Hawks beaten but not disgraced in a high scoring game last week, who are led by Callums_Guns at Spotswood Oval?

In what should be a very close game, I tried to enlist the famous Paul the Octopus to pick me the winner, but I’m afraid he is tied up trying to pick winners at the olympics, so he sent one of his relations to fill in. 😱

View attachment 2063171

Good luck to both sides.

Footnote ** I will not be held responsible for naming any wrong captains, spelling or punctuation marks.
Love me some bOOBs!

Nice OP, Grav.

Hey East Side, did you know your imperious leader Callums_Guns is a founding Ophidian?

I'm under no illusions about his allegiance, just pointing out a nice little tidbit fact.

Hey Hawks!

Welcome to Spotswood….the home of the elite (and premiership winners!)

*Please carry your access passes with you at all times!

Only take the towels labelled - ESH

IMG_3789.jpeg

Apologies in advance for Sundays beating 😜

Last edited:

View attachment 2063171

Good luck to both sides.

Thanks for our opening OP, Grav!

That premiership hangover has well and truly worn off - time to get back to what we do best, beating the rest of this league!

Number One Mma GIF by UFC

Hey Hawks!

Welcome to Spotswood….the home of the elite (and premiership winners!)

*Please carry your access passes with you at all times!

Only take the towels labelled - ESH

View attachment 2063190

Apologies in advance for Sundays beating 😜

Here I thought this pic was you claiming the Hawks are as useful as a bunch of old towels. Not that it’s untrue, but I then re-read the post ;)

View attachment 2063171

Good luck to both sides.

And thanks for the opening Grav

Bob Ross Ok GIF by Originals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you're not changing names this season are you? Did thewizardmelon show you his premiership winners medal yet?;)

Last edited:
Ooh , be right back,

And no you deviates, just going to change my avatar. (talking about the ESH, not the OOB's of course)
I'm loving the new avatar Kenny.

Ooh , be right back,

And no you deviates, just going to change my avatar. (talking about the ESH, not the OOB's of course)
The paps just won’t leave you alone…you sexy arsed camel beast man YOU!!!
IMG_3791.jpeg

As Depeche Mode said in the song people are people, why do you and i get along so awfully?

Well the answer is in the song title there. People are people and some people are arseholes unfortunately!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Ophidian Old Boys v East Side Hawks at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back