Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Coney Island Warriors v Fighting Furies at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Succulent Chinese Meal and Anime: I've created the perfect crossover.

P.S. I can't control other people to not swear on other sites.

You promise so much yet deliver so little

I'm pretty sure you're not one of my ex-girlfriends, yet you channelled them perfectly...

Great now you're hear TA you bloody legend. Who have you triggered on the main board today?

Hopefully no one, I can't afford him to get suspended and then make me change the team sheet.

I hate Lucy Chen

Such a vanilla character and she needs a bullet between her eyes

I liked Tim Bradford until he started catching feels.

Angry Season 3 GIF by SuccessionHBO

Good morning Warriors and furbies fussies flossies furries furphys Furies

Happy Buscemi Friday

6DfP.gif

Dumb question from the noob... how does Buscemi Friday differ from, say, Friday?
That's actually a couple of questions rolled into one.

I'm sure one of the older Wazzas can tell us the specifics as I still don't have the exact origin story, but the Steve Buscemi influence was imported to Coney Island by former Warrior full forward BEEG who started a BEEGcemi Friday I think.

As for Fridays, Dinsdale published a self-help book to not only alleviate any confusion as to what day it is but to make people feel better about whatever day it happened to be. Here's the book in question:

dinsdale friday book.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dumb question from the noob... how does Buscemi Friday differ from, say, Friday?
Buscemi Friday is on Friday Prime, all the other Fridays are also good. Click the eBook for a download and more info...
Friday book.png

That's actually a couple of questions rolled into one.

I'm sure one of the older Wazzas can tell us the specifics as I still don't have the exact origin story, but the Steve Buscemi influence was imported to Coney Island by former Warrior full forward BEEG who started a BEEGcemi Friday I think.

As for Fridays, Dinsdale published a self-help book to not only alleviate any confusion as to what day it is but to make people feel better about whatever day it happened to be. Here's the book in question:

View attachment 2072763
So long as pant are still optional in the office and I can drink from 10am I'm happy to incorporate some Busceminess into my day.

So long as pant are still optional in the office and I can drink from 10am I'm happy to incorporate some Busceminess into my day.
Unsure if pantskyle has ever set foot in an office but everything else checks out

This is THE kinda question WE expect from Raz....ROFL lol hehe

But he only needed one post to ask it, so apples and oranges really.

I like the subtle low hanging fruit jibe.

I like muz, he's top 2 eka

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Coney Island Warriors v Fighting Furies at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back