Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Dragons FFC v East Side Hawks @ Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Morton Delap carvalho Ohio zaroury Philogene Greaves Tufan sharp Christie Traore Docherty Allsop Ingram Connolly all played significant minutes last season or were significant senior players, throw in that they scored 65 of our 68 goals between them.
teen titans raven GIF

I see at least two elite players on that list. Sharp fall away after that :(
You're supposed to look at the whole team, not just the back line

Morton Delap carvalho Ohio zaroury Philogene Greaves Tufan sharp Christie Traore Docherty Allsop Ingram Connolly all played significant minutes last season or were significant senior players, throw in that they scored 65 of our 68 goals between them.

Yeah ok... Relegation is a possibility then.

It's a shame, I quite like Hull.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey everyone!!

Im in Brisbane this week for my sisters uni graduation so party time here but the Victory hotel in Brisbane just charged me $16 for a schooner of coopers pale. Now I'm like ok, ekka surcharge and all that's fine so I'm like ok just half an hour ago it was $11 and half an hour later it was $11 again. Who the f*** overcharges $5 for a schooner?

Hey everyone!!

Im in Brisbane this week for my sisters uni graduation so party time here but the Victory hotel in Brisbane just charged me $16 for a schooner of coopers pale. Now I'm like ok, ekka surcharge and all that's fine so I'm like ok just half an hour ago it was $11 and half an hour later it was $11 again. Who the f*** overcharges $5 for a schooner?
Queenslanders. campaigners

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Dragons FFC v East Side Hawks @ Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back