Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Gold City Royals v Las Vegas Bears @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Chipmunk it is so much more enjoyable seeing you in this match thread for some reason. Not sure why.
It's his good luck omen after the Bears and Giants both won on the weekend. Ruor has it that Chipmunk is stuck with it for a little longer despite his Billy ''punishment'' window being well and truly over

Just talking to por_please_ya and MWPP about that

She’s had barely any air time here, just a media article about the abuse and a snippet of her dancing poorly

I also didn’t know about the French bulge pole vaulter, it’s only the Turkish shooter who really was a meme here
It's your final line that shocks me the most. It might just be your second season but you've been back in the league for long enough to know about Test Tickle . Even your retirement involved actively supporting/following.

It's your final line that shocks me the most. It might just be your second season but you've been back in the league for long enough to know about Test Tickle . Even your retirement involved actively supporting/following.

Was Test Tickle in the Olympics?

According to footage that was leaked by tony , yes. He was robbed in the high jump - discrimination :(

The guy who refused to share the gold and then lost to the NZ jumper 😂

(though I believe they originally reported that both athletes refused to share it 🤔)

It's his good luck omen after the Bears and Giants both won on the weekend. Ruor has it that Chipmunk is stuck with it for a little longer despite his Billy ''punishment'' window being well and truly over
I'll take it!

1723534495989.jpeg

Does anybody else give a fake name when they order their coffee/morning hot drink of choice?

Also my standard order is normally a Cap with skim milk- no sugar but dusted with the usual chocolate , extra hot with an extra shot
I feel violated for some reason

I told tony that in confidence during the medical.
I didn't say a thing, everyone saw it for themselves when you jumped into the pool the other night.

SSSSSS farting in pool.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Booo there was no Olympics yesterday
In shocking developments I’m hearing from my sources that there won't be any Olympics for several years now

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Gold City Royals v Las Vegas Bears @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back