Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Gold City Royals v Las Vegas Bears @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy Comedy GIF

How does one stop qooty scoring (pay attention JoshWoodenSpoon ).

Name 6 FF in the forward line. They'll all spend the game yelling "get out of my way"... "You're the decoy runner" and "block for me" and would all lead at the same ball.

You know what they say.

Practice, practice, practice

And if that doesn't work, quit.
I ask all my classes at the start of the year "Who thinks they'll get an A in this subject?" A few kids will put their hand up. "OK who in here, can swim a 200 butterfly?" Nobody puts their hand up."
OK who here thinks that with an hour training every single day and a coach to train you three times a week, could swim a 200 fly?" - Every hand goes up.

"So how many here think that with an hour training every day and a coach (points at self) three times a week, could get an A?"

Most then put their hand up. But then many don't commit to the training. But some do, and get an A they've never had before.

This is the weekend when we move to a positive record against the Royals. Out of those 15 wins for the Bears, 12 of them have been in away matches and it took us 15 seasons to win a home match against the Royals.

View attachment 2079162
I just put 1000 qoins with Chipmunk ’s ChippyBet on a tie as a draw is overdue

I just put 1000 qoins with Chipmunk ’s ChippyBet on a tie as a draw is overdue
I would take that. You know what happens in seasons when we play a draw.

I would take that. You know what happens in seasons when we play a draw.
A draw is also as good as a win for us given our horrible % compared to those around us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

S38 all about going positive!
I found two lumps on my car battery, I sent them away to be tested. One came back positive. It's terminal.

Royals will take anything that is not a loss
Let’s do something that some Olympians couldn’t and accept the draw

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Gold City Royals v Las Vegas Bears @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back