Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Las Vegas Bears v East Side Hawks at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

If you could wake me up Thursday night so I can post the team sheet that would be great.

Also before I go back to bed, its good to see you back here again. I hope your health is on the improve.
Sure can definitely do that. :)

It's slowly getting there after the back surgery, I'm requiring another surgery elsewhere but I'm left to fund that myself, which is very expensive I put up a gofundme on my facebook. With the hope it will help. :) I hope you're well! :)

Sure can definitely do that. :)

It's slowly getting there after the back surgery, I'm requiring another surgery elsewhere but I'm left to fund that myself, which is very expensive I put up a gofundme on my facebook. With the hope it will help. :) I hope you're well! :)
Good luck with the fundraising and with the surgery in the future, hopefully that will be the last one for you and fix up the rest of your problems.

Maybe you can ask to take a collection at your local church, people always seem willing to donate something there when I ask politely.

tony collection plate.png

As did I fwiw. I was (and still am) high on the good stuff from Art Vandelay_ and our medical team so using that as an excuse

I woke up thinking I was a train (not a train passenger or driver , an actual train). Not even kidding.

Thanks for the tags tony and Callums_Guns
What type of train where you MWPP? Locomotive, coal, steam, passenger. I would like to depict you correctly.

mwpp the tank engine.png

Good luck with the fundraising and with the surgery in the future, hopefully that will be the last one for you and fix up the rest of your problems.

Maybe you can ask to take a collection at your local church, people always seem willing to donate something there when I ask politely.

View attachment 2106808
Haha, thanks I don't actually have a local church otherwise I would try your tactics. ;)

Don't be bitter Matera92, be better.

Screenshot 2024-09-10 174343.png

I would say fight me, but we already know how that ended.

mike tyson fight GIF

I Did It Win GIF by Rocky

Well the admin is an idiot then. Or did we lose our minds and make ClarkeM admin?

People who are smart
I’d be the best admin this league would ever see. I’d do work on the stuff that matters rather than the stuff that doesn’t. That alone should elevate me to #1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think I might take a running bounce this week. Do you think I should learn to bounce or learn to run first? I've got four days.
Just wing it. It's how I've played my entire career.

Think I might take a running bounce this week. Do you think I should learn to bounce or learn to run first? I've got four days.
Definitely bounce, you don't need to learn how to run when you can glide along the ground as gracefully as you can.

tripping-cool.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Las Vegas Bears v East Side Hawks at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back